Page 21 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122232425262728293141 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! GSG MP-40 .22lr NON-RESTRICTED

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    We were waiting to use this one since page one.

the GSG MP40 .22LR Non-Restricted, is brought/imported to you proudly by the super amazing, good lookin', hard working team at Blue Line Solutions, from beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia.
    ahahaha you guys just made my day

Just wanna ask if you guys recommend or know which speed loader will work on the mp40 mags?
    Was looking for something like the “Lightnin' Grip Loader” contacted them but they don’t have the adapter to work on the mp-40 mags.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by danzMtl View Post
    Just wanna ask if you guys recommend or know which speed loader will work on the mp40 mags?
    Was looking for something like the “Lightnin' Grip Loader” contacted them but they don’t have the adapter to work on the mp-40 mags.
    Thanks!
    This seems like a pretty good Red Green method for GSG and 22lr mags:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xKUc25ucG0

Thumbs up

I'm surprised that our Marxist globalist government allows symbols of white supremacy into the country. I can see the leftist media loving this. Headline: "Canadian neo nazi gun owners buying child killing guns of the third Reich". Gun owners are nazis. Laugh all you want, its a coming.... Btw, I own a STG44 and love it. As for the warranty, just had work done and the turn around was about a month it only cost shipping. Kudos"s to Blueline!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    The delay is because they accidentally loaded the shipment into a U-boat headed to Argentina. It will sail back soon.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    The delay is because they accidentally loaded the shipment into a U-boat headed to Argentina. It will sail back soon.
    someone better check Bremerhaven....see if the U-2540 is still a museum ship...or if she is missing....lol
    machinist, we do precision quess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge
    CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, CPC

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by danzMtl View Post
    Thanks!
    Not entirely sure at this moment, and don't have anything to offer at this time in terms of speed loaders. But try what others have suggested, look at some 3rd party guys.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Any news on these coming soon still??
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

i would also like to know if there is a confirmed date set for these coming in yet, very excited to get mine.

Quote Originally Posted by LongLeaf View Post
    i would also like to know if there is a confirmed date set for these coming in yet, very excited to get mine.
    Bulleye London posted early this month that the First shipment is confirmed to be here mid-late October. 2nd shipment confirmed will be here in November
    I believe blue solutions have more intel on this but that was the latest dates.