Page 28 of 78 FirstFirst ... 81820212223242526272829303132333435363848 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! GSG MP-40 .22lr NON-RESTRICTED

Well its a new week and I have to ask, Is it in yet? Is it in yet? Is it in yet?

My magic 8 ball says....

Highly unlikely

BANNED
    I would be cool though if it made it for Christmas

Can we get a current update? i dont even care if things come up and the date moves but whats it lookin like at this time eta wise?

Quote Originally Posted by LongLeaf View Post
    Can we get a current update? i dont even care if things come up and the date moves but whats it lookin like at this time eta wise?
    Agreed. Don’t care if the date moves or by how much just tell us what you know...

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LongLeaf View Post
    I said last week, I'll have some concrete news this week;

As it stands, Friday the 23rd, the rifles are almost on our doorstep. The container got diverted by the steam-ship-line, and its now waiting on the dock to be trans-shipped to Vancouver. It was supposed to be here on November 6th. We are hopeful for its arrival next week, possibly! Fingers Crossed. But again, don't hold us to this, we'll post something once they arrive in Canada.

As soon as they hit our warehouse, they will be distributed asap to dealers across this great nation.

For those asking, before Christmas??? We are very optimistic that you will have one under the tree. Santa wouldn't be so cruel, would he?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post

As it stands, Friday the 23rd, the rifles are almost on our doorstep. The container got diverted by the steam-ship-line, and its now waiting on the dock to be trans-shipped to Vancouver. It was supposed to be here on November 6th. We are hopeful for its arrival next week, possibly! Fingers Crossed. But again, don't hold us to this, we'll post something once they arrive in Canada.

As soon as they hit our warehouse, they will be distributed asap to dealers across this great nation.

For those asking, before Christmas??? We are very optimistic that you will have one under the tree. Santa wouldn't be so cruel, would he?
    This is a good update!!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post

good news...best news so far....but i guess some were correct in that it got diverted to argentina...lol...
    machinist, we do precision quess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge
    CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, CPC

Thanks Blue Line! Really appreciate the update.

We need this guy as captain of the next shipment!

https://i.imgur.com/yzLI3Fi.mp4