Page 30 of 78 FirstFirst ... 102022232425262728293031323334353637384050 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! GSG MP-40 .22lr NON-RESTRICTED

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BenchrestJohn View Post
    Ok, when container arrives in Vancouver (usually Delta port) it gets off loaded and waits in the dock. This is a Union procedure and can take few days. Dealer must pay them for it and submit paperwork. Then Customs must check the containers and collect duty and takes. You can wait up to 10 days for their inspection. When its all cleared, the container gets delivered to the dealer. If the dealer does not have the entire shipment and the container is shared, all goods are going into a generic warehouse, and from that warehouse gets delivered to the dealer. It is a closterf**ck and nothing you can do to speed it up,.
    That's nice & very informative but has nothing to do with the question I asked the dealer in my post .
    Maybe you should read my post again & really my question was for Blue line that's why I quoted what they posted .
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    That's nice & very informative but has nothing to do with the question I asked the dealer in my post .
    Maybe you should read my post again & really my question was for Blue line that's why I quoted what they posted .
    I really doubt a customer has any business to be advised about all the logistics you are asking about.
    Maybe give Blue line solutions a call and ask them for a tracking number of the CSCL Globe ship to keep an eye on its location! lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danzMtl View Post
    I really doubt a customer has any business to be advised about all the logistics you are asking about.
    Maybe give Blue line solutions a call and ask them for a tracking number of the CSCL Globe ship to keep an eye on its location! lol
    I'm just trying to figure out how they expect them to be here possibly next week.
    When they said in the same post they were on the dock .
    I assume in a foreign country because they said they would post when they arrive in Canada.
    Don't see what so strange with that question .
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Expired Business Member
    Good morning everyone,

All good questions!

The container leaves from Germany, goes through Panama, and up the coast. Along the way, the steam-ship line makes various stops along the way, loads, unloads, etc etc, multiple times. Like others have said, wait times can contract and expand over night, its best to let it run its course, and wait for the call saying its ready and cleared. In all of our experience, not any two containers have been the same. Right now, we sit tight and wait, its almost here.

These rifles are super awesome cool, and many people have pre-paid, deposited $, and are anxious to receive them before Christmas. We understand that, but we don't want you to think they are not coming, or for someone to start a rumour mill. They are almost here, so just a little tiny bit more!

thanks for the update, getting pretty excited for mine to arrive

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by acidboogie View Post
    thanks for the update, getting pretty excited for mine to arrive
    We all are!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    We are hopeful for its arrival next week, possibly! Fingers Crossed. But again, don't hold us to this...
    A week has gone by since this statement, any news?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by exv152 View Post
    A week has gone by since this statement, any news?
    Sadly no.

#waitinggamesucks

Meh. Lost interest in this gun and cancelled my pre-order. Fortunately my dealer gave a full refund.

Quote Originally Posted by Baitcaster View Post
    Meh. Lost interest in this gun and cancelled my pre-order. Fortunately my dealer gave a full refund.
    You may have left but I am in for the long haul, I want this gun