Page 42 of 78 FirstFirst ... 223234353637383940414243444546474849505262 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! GSG MP-40 .22lr NON-RESTRICTED

US gov. shutdown will be delay this indefinitely.

Just received mine. It's broken and rusty, and has NATO electro-penciled all over it!?
    If you meet more than one azzhole per day...chances are you're the azzhole....

Lol what^

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindgame View Post
    Update please, last post is 4 days ago...
    1st shipment is stuck in the states, but its ok...its on its way to texas to help keep the "U.S. national emergency" under control untill trump gets his wall....and the 2nd shipment is on its way to montreal...but its ok, the fire is under control, its under tow, and crew members have been returned to the ship....it may be a bit longer than anticipated though....https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...trol-1.4973090 p.s: this is humour.....if we dont keep this thread light, and funny, we will degenerate to the type 81 preorder thread.....and i like peoples funny comments....i read this every day waiting for my mp40, anticipating what everyone comes up with
    machinist, we do precision quess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge
    CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, CPC

I wonder if GSG is going to be shipping them in custom wooden crates like they did for the US market? Or maybe that was just a finishing touch put on by the US distributor (ATI).

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by exv152 View Post
    I wonder if GSG is going to be shipping them in custom wooden crates like they did for the US market? Or maybe that was just a finishing touch put on by the US distributor (ATI).
    Nope
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

I love looking at this piece!!! Can't wait to touch it!
    Take the red pill.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by exv152 View Post
    Just buy 6 of our J68 Jards, you can construct one yourself. Comes with instructions in both english and french.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    So still no word on update or not eh
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    So still no word on update or not eh
    "The prez wants his wall, nobody doing nothing." direct quote from the feller at ATF. not joking.