Page 56 of 78 FirstFirst ... 364648495051525354555657585960616263646676 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! GSG MP-40 .22lr NON-RESTRICTED

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    Your prayers have been answered Polly!

First of the pallets got sent last Friday to their designated owners. and we are in full ship mode this week. Most dealers who ordered with us first should receive at least some numbers!

Can you list the dealers that will be getting these please!

Expired Business Member
    The container being distributed now is the one from Halifax, some 22 pallets +. There are more containers on their way ... (the one in the U.S. is still in the U.S).

As most of you guys are retail customers of ours, we want to provide the best possible experience and fun factor possible with these MP40. Just keep in mind, we presently do not have ANY spare parts for warranty. They will not come for at least another month+ or so. Just the way the game is played, warranty parts never come right away.

SOOOOOOO, please please, when you get your rifle, read the manual fully, use the recommended ammo for the first few hundred rounds, don't load your magazines to full capacity right away, leave a few rounds empty for the spring to find it groove, and don't use the gun as a hammer. Because if you break something off the bat, you'll have to wait until we receive our parts bin.

So the extra mags I ordered will be on backorder?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prosnowsk8er View Post
    So the extra mags I ordered will be on backorder?
    We received as many mags as the rifles, so mags will be available. Don't know about your particular order, but you should be okay. If not, more are coming.

CGN Regular
    If I live in BC is there a ETA for notification to complete payment to start delevery process. I assume this first shipment is staying East?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by armilaria View Post
    If I live in BC is there a ETA for notification to complete payment to start delevery process. I assume this first shipment is staying East?
    Its being sent in the order that dealers have placed their orders with us, allocating the quantities they ordered from the 1st containers onwards. But don't worry, more are coming very soon, there will be plenty in your hands. The flood gates have opened!!

hope Dante is on the list :D
    CSSA and EOSC

Expired Business Member
    When it rains it pours. Another container touched Canadian soil!

Name:  file2-4.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  40.0 KB

Enter Oprah voice ---> "and you get a MP40, and you get a MP40, and you get a MP40, and you get a MP40, and you get a MP40, and you get a MP40."

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    When it rains it pours. Another container touched Canadian soil!

Name:  file2-4.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  40.0 KB

Enter Oprah voice ---> "and you get a MP40, and you get a MP40, and you get a MP40, and you get a MP40, and you get a MP40, and you get a MP40."