Page 62 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4252545556575859606162636465666768697072 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! GSG MP-40 .22lr NON-RESTRICTED

Why are drum mags prohib if it's a rimfire?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    Why are drum mags prohib if it's a rimfire?
    My bad, that was a mistake.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    My bad, that was a mistake.
    So, will you have drum mags available?
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

CGN frequent flyer Overlander2018's Avatar
    I really don't understand why these didn't come gold plated... and why haven't you guys brought in the panzers that these were used with?
    "Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading."

Quote Originally Posted by Overlander2018 View Post
    I really don't understand why these didn't come gold plated... and why haven't you guys brought in the panzers that these were used with?
    . Exactly. I don't understand why some people are bitching about this gun...its awesome. I just got my license in the mail yesterday and even I know that we scored in Canada by not getting the stupid fake suppressor that hides a longer barrel that the US guys have. The price is good and an extra mag is only $50. Thanks for bringing these in Blueline.
    So to continue my story...lol.
    I was emailing Dave Fuller and Chris at NAS guns and ammo in Fonthill (near St Catherines) and yesterday they said they would be there today or tomorrow. Great! So I tell them to email me as soon as they are in. This morning I got an email from a lady there that says the shipment came in. Great! I drive all the way there to get my MP40 and turns out she made a mistake they weren't there yet.
    At any rate...I put a deposit down on the MP40 which they said will be there by Monday or Tuesday for sure. In the meantime I ended up buying a Jard 68 bullpup hahahaha. So the Jard is my first ever gun.
    Also I cant say enough about the first rate service Dave Fuller, Chris, Mark and Amy gave me. Starting from the instant email replys even after store hours and the friendly relaxed atmosphere in the store. Great bunch of people and I highly recommend buying from them.
    So anyone wanting the MP40 they will be available early next week at NAS.

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    I got to inspect one today at big C in Abby. I have to say its the coolest looking .22 on the market but did not fit me at all. I had to do contortions just to get on the sights properly. Also weird safety. I think a lot of people will be happy, but its not for me. Unless doing mag dumps without aiming is a thing. I also had to laugh at the total lack of knowledge of the young fellow behind the counter. You know who you are. Learn the product or stay quiet.

I’ve had an Umarex legends BB version of this for some time now and I love it. I can’t wait for my .22 to be delivered to get the next step. I’ll be patiently waiting for the 9mm version as well.

It’s finally here!!!!! Here is a video I made -

https://youtu.be/rCkBJX1LnYw

Also follow me on Instagram for more! @canadian.guns https://www.instagram.com/canadian.guns/

Quote Originally Posted by Hexadecimal View Post
    It’s finally here!!!!! Here is a video I made -

https://youtu.be/rCkBJX1LnYw

Also follow me on Instagram for more! @canadian.guns https://www.instagram.com/canadian.guns/
    What is that above the magwell, is that an oil pin? We gotta grease it up like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Good Goyim View Post
    What is that above the magwell, is that an oil pin? We gotta grease it up like that?
    It came like that. That’s right out of the box.