Page 64 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4454565758596061626364656667686970717274 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! GSG MP-40 .22lr NON-RESTRICTED

Took me 4 hours to remove all the cosmoline off my mp-40. SMH

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx0069 View Post
    curious about how you guys shipped all the shipments to stores across canada....i'm in ontario....and bullseye in london got theirs earlier this week....and halifaxarmynavy said they got their shipment.....but the store i ordered from in niagara says theirs is on a train, and not scheduled to arrive untill saturday morning......
    As a distributor, couple factors are involved. In this case, the one that decides who gets what first is really, the timeline they placed their orders with us. Some dealers were very quick in reserving initial quantities, others little slower. Then comes the question of credit limits, outstanding bills, etc, then comes the shipping solutions they choose, costs of shipping etc. I.E. trains, trucks, Canada Post, etc... A large metro area is usually gets things quicker, than a dealer in a rural area, etc.

Everyone who ordered their from the first allotment will be receiving them, we're talking couple of days here. Please remain patient, and if you pre-ordered them with one specific dealer, don't jump ship, you'll get yours soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    Has anyone fired theirs? Or are you guys just marvelling in their presence.
    Will be going tonight and will post a video! Also you guys need more of an online presence! Get Instagram and all that.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    As a distributor, couple factors are involved. In this case, the one that decides who gets what first is really, the timeline they placed their orders with us. Some dealers were very quick in reserving initial quantities, others little slower. Then comes the question of credit limits, outstanding bills, etc, then comes the shipping solutions they choose, costs of shipping etc. I.E. trains, trucks, Canada Post, etc... A large metro area is usually gets things quicker, than a dealer in a rural area, etc.

Everyone who ordered their from the first allotment will be receiving them, we're talking couple of days here. Please remain patient, and if you pre-ordered them with one specific dealer, don't jump ship, you'll get yours soon.
    thank you for that answer.....was just curious about the shipping...and i'm not about to jump ship on the guys i ordered from, i like dealing with them, cause they rock.....
    machinist, we do precision quess work based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge
    CCFR, CSSA, OFAH, CPC

Expired Business Member
    Ok, we're coming up with the times, and as some of you suggested, we got INSTAGRAM. www.instagram.com/bluelinesolutions or as the cool kids say, hit us up yo @bluelinesolutions or something like that.

So stoked, can't wait to get this out to the range...Thank you for having this imported Blueline!

Still waiting for mine

Quote Originally Posted by exv152 View Post
    So stoked, can't wait to get this out to the range...Thank you for having this imported Blueline!
    Whered you get the mag pouch? How much? And is it sturdy?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Goyim View Post
    Whered you get the mag pouch? How much? And is it sturdy?
    Oh man I cannot wait for this!!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!