Page 74 of 78 FirstFirst ... 546466676869707172737475767778 LastLast

Thread: NEW! GSG MP-40 .22lr NON-RESTRICTED

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    Yes, there are firearms that have transferable warranties. I have a AR with one and I'm sure there are others.
    Thanks, that's good to know.
    I could see that in the AR market due to the competition with so many manufacturers.
    Does it cover all the parts? Which brand?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Expired Business Member
    Non-transferable, LIFETIME warranty through Blue Line Solutions, as for who's Lifetime? Well its the 'Original Purchaser' and 'Manufacturer'.

So the only way to void, is if one dies, sells the firearm, or the other goes out of business.

Hope this clears things up a bit.

Saw one in person today I automatically fell in love...was the one of the most beautiful things I have seen having grown up on Sgt Rock comics and WW2 movies....

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    Hello Everyone,

After some time of being absent from Canadian Gun Nuts, we are back! As a welcome gift, we bring some amazing news to our customers, followers and Canadian shooters.

The German Sport Guns MP-40 in .22 LR Caliber, with the 23 round magazine, will finally be available in Canada under the NON-RESTRICTED status.

We are currently taking pre-orders, please contact your local dealer as quantities will be limited. German Sport Guns is on full steam to produce as many MP-40s as we need, and we, at Blue Line Solutions will try our darn hardest to satisfy demand.

Pricing and MSRP will be determined on arrival, but we can say in confidence that it will be in line with past rifles of such nature, in example the GSG STG 44 which hovers around $599 MSRP.

We predict a few of you will ask if the 9mm is coming in the future. The short answer is (hopefully) YES! The manufacturer is currently working on the Canadian Spec. 9mm rifle. Once finished, we will submit it to RCMP for classification.

Available HERE, or call your local dealer for ordering information.

Happy Weekend and Happy Shooting!

For now, let’s enjoy some pictures.

NO doubt the Sgt Rock fans would love a GSG or equivalent full size and weight .22lr Thompson M1A1.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    Non-transferable, LIFETIME warranty through Blue Line Solutions, as for who's Lifetime? Well its the 'Original Purchaser' and 'Manufacturer'.

So the only way to void, is if one dies, sells the firearm, or the other goes out of business.

Hope this clears things up a bit.
    That’s amazing warranty, all the more reason to buy more GSG / Blueline products!

I wonder if there’s anyway to find out what they cost.
    When seconds count the police are only minutes away.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboyfireman View Post
    I wonder if there’s anyway to find out what they cost.
    http://blsolutions.ca/

Victoria BC or up the Creek northeast of Prince George
    Quote Originally Posted by lanshoka View Post
    I understand what you're saying and I too prefer steel but the metal alloy in the GSG MP-40 has been in use for well over 40 years in other rifles. In 1988 I bought an Italian made .22 copy of the Israeli Galil rifle and it saw extensive carrying and pest control use in the bush on the Bruce Peninsula. Most of the receiver and the front sight etc. were made from this same alloy and they wore well under hard use. I did have to touch the black paint up in places but the metal itself did not chip or break. The areas on the rifle that required extra strength (bolt, barrel, butt plate, magazines, all screws and bolts etc.) were of course made from good quality steel.

One thing I remember about that rifle was that it was 100% reliable no matter what ammunition I used. It was also very accurate and the action stripped down in seconds for easy cleaning.
    The word Pop Metal does not sound to good but don't be Fooled. If cared for properly and not abused It will last easily a lifetime. However, keep moving parts well oiled, don't be shy using automotive Oil like 10-30 or such, don't use W40.
    Fine road Dust and Wind carried Dust like along River Flats or in the Desert must be religiously removed as this really will wear down Pop Metal (Aluminum Alloy) parts.

This is a Fun Gun - Cheers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Niner Em Em. Soon?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Regular
    Does a crappy paint job on the stock covered Under warrantee? The paint on my stock can be practically wiped off. Used only once. Now it sports the electrical tape finish!

Seems like these were rushed to get Out and used very poor quality paint maybe one thin coat at best. Mine came with touch up marks as well but now it does not seem to matter. Seems a bit of a pain to send it back but for the money it should have been a lot better IMO. Any one else have this issue?