Thread: I love the treatment I received

I love the treatment I received

I would be a regular at ellwood Epps. I spent a lot of money at the store. I went in there today to look at a new Winchester 1873 rifle and the employee was trying to make stupid jokes to me that were very unprofessional and annoying. I asked him to stop and he continued by saying “ Oh you’re a man you should be able to take it”. I said “ I’m done. I’m not going to buy this gun”. He replies “ well f@&k off then and go f&$k your self “. I recommend not shopping here

21 July 2018

Passer544

You have been a customer at Ellwood Epps for a great many years now, and are very familiar with our staff, our management, and the way we do business. I am quite certain you will agree that the treatment you received on this specific day, while no where near acceptable, is not the kind of treatment you normally receive from any one of our staff, save for this lone individual.

I have made Wes aware of this matter, and have asked him to address the situation with both you and the staff member involved. Until such time as Wes has had an opportunity to investigate and address this matter, I am locking down this thread to avoid the flood of "told-you-sos" and copycats that will pop up here.

Once this matter has been addressed, I will ask Wes to post an official comment on this situation here on this board.

In the mean time, if you would like to speak with Kevin regarding this or any other matter, you can reach me through my direct extension at 705.689.5333 extension 230, or by E-mail at info@ellwoodepps.com.
    Due to the current health situation, our store is closed to walk-in traffic. We are allowing pick-ups of pre-paid orders from our front door from 10.00 AM until 4.00 PM from Tuesdays through Sundays only.

Customers are advised to call ahead before attending our store to make certain their orders are ready for pick up.

Please ring the doorbell located there to summon our staff to assist you when you do arrive at our store.