Anyone order from Questar lately?

Thanks for the updates, placed an order for in stock items last night it's already been picked up by canada post. I did notice that since I bought the last one they had in stock of an item, they've removed that item from their website.

Thanks for the updates, placed an order for in stock items last night it's already been picked up by canada post. I did notice that since I bought the last one they had in stock of an item, they've removed that item from their website.

Just wanted to follow up,

Received my Questar order earlier this week took 13 days to receive it after I placed my order Questar shipped out the next day so 12 days in transit by Canada Post. So they seem to be ok with processing orders efficiently with in stock items. Granted I didn't have to communicate with them, but they did send me an email with my invoice that didn't come from an automated system the morning after I placed my order. Looks like they printed my invoice stamped it with paid and then scanned it back and then emailed it to me. I would have no issues ordering an in stock item from Questar again. Based on responses in this thread I personally would be hesitant to order something not in stock and put down 25% down.

Do not order anything not in stock. There is a good chance you will lose your 25% deposit. Questar does not do cancellation, ever. If it takes two years for Questar to bring in the product, you will wait for two years. If Questar never bring in the product, you will lose your money. Be warned.

Does Mark not own it anymore?
I thought it was Derrick, but Questar did have ownership change at least 4-5 years ago, the new owners doesn't participate much on CGN and they haven't had a year end sale with the crazy escalating discount since the new management took over.

Last edited:
I thought it was Derrick, but Questar did have ownership change at least 4-5 years ago, the new owners doesn't participate much on CGN and they haven't had a year end sale with the crazy escalating discount since the new management took over.

Mark originally owned it and Scott worked there, but that was awhile ago.

I've placed a couple orders with them this year and I wont be placing anymore with them. I ordered some magazines from their site, paid a 25% deposit. The mags were suppose to arrive in 2-8 weeks, I placed the order at the end of January. They are horrible at replying to email and takes forever to get a hold of them on the phone. Keep being told that they are waiting for an export license. They told me if I cancel the item I lose my 25%. they still haven't changed the status of the item on their site, still states 2-8 weeks.

Yeah same thing for me in a spikes tactical AR 15 upper it would been 3 to 6 months before I got the upper imported from the US I rather go with a company that has the uppers in stock for the two lowers I ordered it literally took 3 months

I Emailed them about purchasing some mags & other parts LAST year & still haven't got an Answer LOL fast service !

Back
Top Bottom