Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 689101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Anyone order from Questar lately?

I have ordered in stock items with no problems. When I preordered a item that was in stock with a US vendor it went 3 months past the original timeline. Not a guaranteed quote so they are covered by their self serving terms and conditions. After some time I was told they were waiting on a permit to come through allowing importing or something of that nature. After a lot of push back i was refunded otherwise I would probably still be waiting. Ordered the same item from another vendor and the process was fair. Had to wait about a 45 days but it was within their time frame.

I would buy from Q again but only if in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by yukoncornelius87 View Post
    Stay clear of Questar, their under new ownership and have terrible customer service deal with Irunguns, ###tec armory and Prophet River holdings for the odd items coming up from the United States . At least you will have communication and get the items in a timely fashion.
    Well said man, it is best to stay clear from rogue/dubious businesses. I stopped shopping there last year after they completely forgot/ignored about my order, in the end I did get my ordered item but I don't need such an ordeal anymore.

Anyone order in stock items lately from Questar and receive them or at least get a shipping notification?

I just ordered something in stock so we'll see how that turns out. Their invoicing system seems to be broken though. Got a weird message that looks like a bounce back.

We'll see tomorrow if they replied back to clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonjour43ma View Post
    I just ordered something in stock so we'll see how that turns out. Their invoicing system seems to be broken though. Got a weird message that looks like a bounce back.

We'll see tomorrow if they replied back to clarify.
    Any response from Questar yet?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rebel Rouser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yukoncornelius87 View Post
    Stay clear of Questar, their under new ownership and have terrible customer service deal with Irunguns, ###tec armory and Prophet River holdings for the odd items coming up from the United States . At least you will have communication and get the items in a timely fashion.
    Who owns it now?

"God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal"
    Colt Firearms advertising slogan.
    Diemaco #1 Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by terBC View Post
    Any response from Questar yet?
    Yup got my CP tracking number and shipping notice. Should be here in a few days!

If the item is actually in stock they ship very quick, it’s when you do their custom order when all the issues come to light

Sorry to hear that. I delat with them several times when they were first in business: Mark and gang were top notch at the time and offered products no one else would touch.
    Sounds like things took a turn for the worse.

Has anyone contacted the new management directly? Sometimes with new acquisitions the owners are caught up so much in new paperwork/processes and getting the feel of it that the customer suffers for it.....
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Yes, I have emailed a few times, and have had fewer replies

If the export permit issues are resolved, then I don't know what the reason is now.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets