Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8101112131415161718

Thread: Anyone order from Questar lately?

Any updates? Placed an order over the holidays. No email confirmation. Appreciated.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rebel Rouser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hbean View Post
    I thought it was Derrick, but Questar did have ownership change at least 4-5 years ago, the new owners doesn't participate much on CGN and they haven't had a year end sale with the crazy escalating discount since the new management took over.
    Mark originally owned it and Scott worked there, but that was awhile ago.

"God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal"
    Colt Firearms advertising slogan.
    Diemaco #1 Fanboy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by srnm View Post
    I've placed a couple orders with them this year and I wont be placing anymore with them. I ordered some magazines from their site, paid a 25% deposit. The mags were suppose to arrive in 2-8 weeks, I placed the order at the end of January. They are horrible at replying to email and takes forever to get a hold of them on the phone. Keep being told that they are waiting for an export license. They told me if I cancel the item I lose my 25%. they still haven't changed the status of the item on their site, still states 2-8 weeks.
    Yeah same thing for me in a spikes tactical AR 15 upper it would been 3 to 6 months before I got the upper imported from the US I rather go with a company that has the uppers in stock for the two lowers I ordered it literally took 3 months
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone ranger's Avatar
    I Emailed them about purchasing some mags & other parts LAST year & still haven't got an Answer LOL fast service !
    A victimless crime is a term used to refer to actions that have been ruled illegal but which are argued not to directly violate or threaten the rights of any other individual.