Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 79101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Anyone order from Questar lately?

Thanks for the updates, placed an order for in stock items last night it's already been picked up by canada post. I did notice that since I bought the last one they had in stock of an item, they've removed that item from their website.

CGN Regular
    You are a lucky one. I am not so lucky. Paid 25% months ago. No product. Definitely no cancellation and no refund.

Quote Originally Posted by terBC View Post
    Thanks for the updates, placed an order for in stock items last night it's already been picked up by canada post. I did notice that since I bought the last one they had in stock of an item, they've removed that item from their website.
    Just wanted to follow up,

Received my Questar order earlier this week took 13 days to receive it after I placed my order Questar shipped out the next day so 12 days in transit by Canada Post. So they seem to be ok with processing orders efficiently with in stock items. Granted I didn't have to communicate with them, but they did send me an email with my invoice that didn't come from an automated system the morning after I placed my order. Looks like they printed my invoice stamped it with paid and then scanned it back and then emailed it to me. I would have no issues ordering an in stock item from Questar again. Based on responses in this thread I personally would be hesitant to order something not in stock and put down 25% down.

CGN Regular
    Do not order anything not in stock. There is a good chance you will lose your 25% deposit. Questar does not do cancellation, ever. If it takes two years for Questar to bring in the product, you will wait for two years. If Questar never bring in the product, you will lose your money. Be warned.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    It's always on their terms.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rebel Rouser's Avatar
    Does Mark not own it anymore?

"God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal"
    Colt Firearms advertising slogan.
    Diemaco #1 Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Rouser View Post
    Does Mark not own it anymore?
    I thought it was Derrick, but Questar did have ownership change at least 4-5 years ago, the new owners doesn't participate much on CGN and they haven't had a year end sale with the crazy escalating discount since the new management took over.
    Last edited by hbean; 12-21-2018 at 04:00 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Hokus Grey's Avatar
    Ordered a trigger group a while ago. Not in stock, but on order. Crickets many weeks later.

Are they even alive?
    #BeLoveCreateProtect

CGN Regular
    still waiting on mags from september. well see.

CGN frequent flyer Doug The Canuck's Avatar
    nohe doesn't
    CSSA, NRA, NSCA Instructor, OFAH

Gun Control Is Like Trying To Prevent Drunk Driving By Making It Harder For Sober Drivers To Own Cars