Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone order from Questar lately?

CGN Regular
    If I have to rate all the places I have bought from, Questar would be the poorest, in terms of communication, accommodation, respect for customers, and transparency.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun123 View Post
    If I have to rate all the places I have bought from, Questar would be the poorest, in terms of communication, accommodation, respect for customers, and transparency.
    I agree. I have done A LOT of shopping online over the past few years for guns, optics, accessories, and other gear. I know my online Canadian firearms retailers very well at this point, and Questar is one of the very few retailers that I've had issues with.

Have made a deposit for a PS90 almost 2 years ago. Was getting answers every 3-4 months that it was still incoming. Since june. No answers at all. Since 2 days cannot reach their website. Is there anything we can do to get money back ? Or any other advice ?

I’ve been dealing with Scott at Questar! So far so good regarding an issue I had with a purchase. Maybe try reaching out to him.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SJK12 View Post
    I’ve been dealing with Scott at Questar! So far so good regarding an issue I had with a purchase. Maybe try reaching out to him.
    He is nice but immediately becomes offensive when you ask for a refund or tell him that you have waited for too long for the merchandise or a clear answer. He can also disappear forever. Good luck to all who are having issues with this business.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    It seems like the website is up and down. I tried earlier and it was down - just tried now and it's up. ????????

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I've learned to not get stuck with deposits for things not in stock. I don't even care if I miss out anymore.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    I've learned to not get stuck with deposits for things not in stock. I don't even care if I miss out anymore.
    You are wise, and I know I will do the same.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by srnm View Post
    The fact that quester has even replied to this form at all is kinda weird...
    I suspect you mean "hasn't" replied to this thread.

if anyone knows of other RRA dealers other than questar shoot me a PM.... i would love some more 10/30 9mm AR pistol mags...