Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Refinishing: Cerakote, PVD (TiN/DLC/TiCN etc.), Nickel

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tobin View Post
    We usually do a round of PVD finishes every 3 weeks. The bolt body/handle would be $129.99 if it it doesn't have a finish to be removed. That's with the polish prep, 5-stage ultrasonic clean, coating, oiling.

What would cost be to DLC a stainless steel pistol barrel?

The price for a pistol Barrel with no finish would be between $99.99-$129.99 depending on the PVD finish, and if the desired finish was satin or high polish.

CGN Regular
    Do you offer nitriding service? I might try and turn out a few muzzle brake prototypes out of some A2 I have laying around, and while it won't match the black barrel on my 10TR, I loooove the look of polished nitrided tool steel.
    Are you familiar with The Shmoo, Mr. Fisher?

Expired Business Member
    We have QPQ salt bath Nitride available.

Any pics of a pistol done in DLC Matte?

gold sks or 858

ok immature question, what would it cost to turn a CZ 858 gold with 2 mags and would it look like Saddam's gold AK?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tobin View Post
    We usually do a round of PVD finishes every 3 weeks. The bolt body/handle would be $129.99 if it it doesn't have a finish to be removed. That's with the polish prep, 5-stage ultrasonic clean, coating, oiling.

What would cost be to DLC a stainless steel pistol barrel?

The price for a pistol Barrel with no finish would be between $99.99-$129.99 depending on the PVD finish, and if the desired finish was satin or high polish.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juancarlos View Post
    Any pics of a pistol done in DLC Matte?

Les Baer with DLC on the slide, frame, and controls.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CDN_Gunworx View Post
    Absolutely! We did an R783 in Graphite Black last week!
    Hey, good to see you guys on CGN!!!

I'm the guy who was in Sunday morning asking about a MRA handguard and you handed me the MacDef SLR to look at. I didn't know anything about you guys at the time or I would have asked more questions. I'm just up the hwy by Port Perry so finding a shop this close by that does cerakote work is quite convenient.

What would be the cost to do a Rem700 barreled action in graphite black and what would be the approx lead time to do the job?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    Hey, good to see you guys on CGN!!!

I'm the guy who was in Sunday morning asking about a MRA handguard and you handed me the MacDef SLR to look at. I didn't know anything about you guys at the time or I would have asked more questions. I'm just up the hwy by Port Perry so finding a shop this close by that does cerakote work is quite convenient.

What would be the cost to do a Rem700 barreled action in graphite black and what would be the approx lead time to do the job?
    We could do the stripped barrelled action for $179.99. 2-3 week turn around depending on how often we're doing Black.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottawa View Post
    ok immature question, what would it cost to turn a CZ 858 gold with 2 mags and would it look like Saddam's gold AK?
    We could do that, yes. There is a lot involved in the dis/re-assembling of the gun, but if it were short enough it would definitely be doable.
    The 18.5" model would be too long.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast