Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ELLWOOD epps experience

I was going to write that the current federal government is treating me poorly but if you guys are just going to call me a whiner I'll just go find a forum that encourages gun owners to air their grievances.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by passer544 View Post
    Well he told me to leave his “ f&$@ing store” Feel better with the clarification?
    I would have been happy with a definition of the word "approbate".

True. By the way. This is the last time I’m posting my experience. You guys are dicks haha I was trying to be nice and explain stuff. It’s all good. Guess my stuff sounded mad vagina like

CGN Regular
    Never spend money at a place that you do not feel comfortable in. Solves a lot of issues.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Winchester-1897's Avatar
    I've never had a problem with Ellwood Epps...……..

Curious why he told you to leave. 2 sides and maybe you needed to be told, or he was just a d1ck

If you want the back story. I take girls from base shooting with me and I would stop in to the store to show them what type of guns they can buy. Every time the guy would be creepy and say “ ooo that’s not the same girl as last time. Does the other one know” he’s said this lame joke every time and i said “ hey man next time just chill with the joke it’s getting super annoying you’re creeping them out . He says oh you can’t handle a joke?? I say just chill it’s lame man. Then he tells me that if I don’t like it to f&$k off and leave the store and get the f$&k out. That’s the story. It’s a lame story but if you wanted the back story that’s it.

Quote Originally Posted by passer544 View Post
    If you want the back story. I take girls from base shooting with me and I would stop in to the store to show them what type of guns they can buy. Every time the guy would be creepy and say “ ooo that’s not the same girl as last time. Does the other one know” he’s said this lame joke every time and i said “ hey man next time just chill with the joke it’s getting super annoying you’re creeping them out . He says oh you can’t handle a joke?? I say just chill it’s lame man. Then he tells me that if I don’t like it to f&$k off and leave the store and get the f$&k out. That’s the story. It’s a lame story but if you wanted the back story that’s it.
    Yikes thats weird. Dont worry about idiots like 383SB, they tend not to last very long

BANNED
    I love that old barn of a store.
    I was a high school teenie bopper when I first started going there.
    Old Ellwood Epps RIP was quite the character and a fantastic gunsmith and the new (relatively) owner Wes Winkle has done justice to his name.
    If you can’t find it at Epps it probably doesn’t exist.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by .308ACADIAN View Post
    I was going to write that the current federal government is treating me poorly but if you guys are just going to call me a whiner I'll just go find a forum that encourages gun owners to air their grievances.
    Good luck with that.
    You need to wear your psychological knee & shoulder pads on CGN.
    Sometimes they play rough.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast