Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ELLWOOD epps experience

ELLWOOD epps experience

On Saturday morning I had an expiernece at Ellwood Epps that was not what I have recieved in the past 12 years I’ve been going to this store. One of the staff members was treating me very unprofessional and using not appropriate language for a work place or to be used for a customer. In my past post I said that “ I wouldn’t do business with this place” which is unfair to the business to be honest. I should not judge the one bad time I had. I talked to thre owner this afternoon and worked it out and he apologized for the employees actions. I’m in no way apologizing for the store or what I said. I am just saying I can’t judge the one bad Time for the hundreds of good experiances I have had.
    Last edited by passer544; 07-23-2018 at 04:27 PM.

why write this then? Good on Elwood Epps! owner

CGN Regular
    Muffin, those bad words hurt your “feels”? Thanks for sharing, changed my life.

Glad I could help! �� ( 383SB) glad to know you’re quite tough behind your keyboard

I wrote this because if someone makes it right . Why not admit it ?

Passer544:

Glad to hear you had the opportunity to speak with Wes about your experience. Contrary to 9.3 Hunter and 383SB, I believe you had a legitimate grievance to air, however it might be advisable in the future to speak with management first before you post about your experience here on GunNutz. I understand that you were upset by the interaction you received, and I am not saying that you were not justified in being that upset. But as you have stated, it is unfair to judge on one experience before any attempt has been made to correct the problem.

I do hope that you will return to Epps and allow us to continue with the more pleasant and positive experiences you have had at our store.

Feel free to get in touch at any time.

Cheers!
    If gun owners in this country were truly a threat, do you really think our politicians would have lasted this long??

CGN Regular
    I'm not sure what "approbate" words are, but they sure sound nasty !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ardrossin View Post
    I'm not sure what "approbate" words are, but they sure sound nasty !!!
    Well he told me to leave his “ f&$@ing store” Feel better with the clarification?

Uh oh, time for a "group hug". Help protect us from all the "ruffians"...............Sounds like someone's "man bun" is a little too tight.................

Quote Originally Posted by Rottiman View Post
    Uh oh, time for a "group hug". Help protect us from all the "ruffians"...............Sounds like someone's "man bun" is a little too tight.................
    You can hear a tight man bun?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast