Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ELLWOOD epps experience

I’m just trying to bring people that are normally afraid of guns shooting. So their already uneasy. So I try to show them that people shooting guns are not red necks or creeps and that it can be fun. So he wasn’t helping. The more new shooters I bring to shooting I feel like it would take away the Stigmatism of “ scary guns “. I may of sounded like a vagina complaining but i said in my first post “I’m not shopping there because Of this guy”. But it’s not fair to mess with their business over one loser

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Yep, just bought 2 firearms from them today.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer merlin1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by passer544 View Post
    If you want the back story. I take girls from base shooting with me and I would stop in to the store to show them what type of guns they can buy. Every time the guy would be creepy and say “ ooo that’s not the same girl as last time. Does the other one know” he’s said this lame joke every time and i said “ hey man next time just chill with the joke it’s getting super annoying you’re creeping them out . He says oh you can’t handle a joke?? I say just chill it’s lame man. Then he tells me that if I don’t like it to f&$k off and leave the store and get the f$&k out. That’s the story. It’s a lame story but if you wanted the back story that’s it.
    dont sweat it--im a large stature male and i would have told him to fk himself and his whole family---just an insecure little prick im sure--legitimate complaint-sorry for your bad experience..

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrier .45 View Post
    Passer544:
    Contrary to 9.3 Hunter and 383SB, I believe you had a legitimate grievance to air, however it might be advisable in the future to speak with management first before you post about your experience here on GunNutz.
    Cheers!
    This is such a cop out and I disagree completely.

When a customer is so disgruntled that he feels the need to vent, doing so on a public forum or even YouTube is how little guys get a voice that big guys are forced to take seriously.

It is so often that only after the problem is brought to public attention that effort is put forth toward resolution.

The trick is for companies to understand how every customer is important and treat them that way every day, not throw dirt on it and suppress the issue.

Glad to hear that it has been sorted out.

It's easier to stay out of trouble than it is to get out of trouble.

I was there once and this big guy comes in and asked for an UZI 9mm, 45 long slide with laser sighting, a 12 gauge auto loader and some kind of phased plasma rifle. Strangely enough they had everything except the plasma rifle but I left after he started digging into the boxes of 12 gauge ammo on the counter. The guy behind the counter told him he couldn't do that but I was walking out at that point and the battery in my hearing aid died. All I know is this guy was huge and he had a real attitude problem.

Horrible weather that night, lots of thunder. If I could go back in time I probably would have said something to him.
    Life is not that complicated. You get up, you go to work, eat three meals, you take one good shlt and you go back to bed. What’s the fvcking mystery?! - George Carlin

Administrator
    Too many irrelevant posts. Thread closed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123