Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MDT Releases Premier scope rings for under $100

Quote Originally Posted by TAC21 View Post
    As sets. Just order one
    That's awesome. I just placed an order for some other stuff this morning. I'll send you a pm to add these as well. It wasn't clear on the webpage that that $89 was for the pair.

Thanks

Derail alert**

In a dream world I'd like to see a one piece adjustable MOA mount made in Canada and readily available, something made solid and with repeatable performance for ELD shooting, something with around 0-100MOA adjustment available. Just saying, throwing it out there, I think with a lot of people plus gun companies now building precision rifles these days and shooting further and further, they end up running out of scope adjustment, 20 even 40 MOA doesn't go far, even with a 120 MOA adjustable 34mm scope.

Or even if not shooting to 2000+ yards, the mount could be used for shorter say ~ 1000 yards or so on a mid setting and be able to use your scope in the center range of adjustment vs having to max it out to shoot that far, then adjust it back down if your local range only goes out a few 100 yards. Or with the newly developing rimfire PRS, lobbing lead out to distance takes a lot of dial up, add 50-60 MOA for competing, then you can adjust back to zero for gopher patch duty.

I am aware that such things do exist, some devices better than others, some just rails VS full mounts, they are pricy and not readily available here in Canada, I'm currently waiting on two MOA adjustable mounts now that are coming from Germany, would have been nice if I could have bought in Canada while supporting a Canadian company that if problems arose would in turn support me.

But who knows maybe I'm way off and it would not be a big enough seller to justify the design and R and D time to make.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSharp View Post
    Derail alert**

In a dream world I'd like to see a one piece adjustable MOA mount made in Canada and readily available, something made solid and with repeatable performance for ELD shooting, something with around 0-100MOA adjustment available. Just saying, throwing it out there, I think with a lot of people plus gun companies now building precision rifles these days and shooting further and further, they end up running out of scope adjustment, 20 even 40 MOA doesn't go far, even with a 120 MOA adjustable 34mm scope.

Or even if not shooting to 2000+ yards, the mount could be used for shorter say ~ 1000 yards or so on a mid setting and be able to use your scope in the center range of adjustment vs having to max it out to shoot that far, then adjust it back down if your local range only goes out a few 100 yards. Or with the newly developing rimfire PRS, lobbing lead out to distance takes a lot of dial up, add 50-60 MOA for competing, then you can adjust back to zero for gopher patch duty.

I am aware that such things do exist, some devices better than others, some just rails VS full mounts, they are pricy and not readily available here in Canada, I'm currently waiting on two MOA adjustable mounts now that are coming from Germany, would have been nice if I could have bought in Canada while supporting a Canadian company that if problems arose would in turn support me.

But who knows maybe I'm way off and it would not be a big enough seller to justify the design and R and D time to make.
    Thanks for the feedback, Mr. Sharp! We will bring this up internally as a new product idea. Thanks again!
    Modular Driven Technologies Corp (MDT)
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MDTTAC21
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MDTTac

Right on thanks, always been a big MDT fan, products and support are always above and beyond.

Business Member
    Lazlo is da man !!

My clients love the price point versus value for $... that’s why I steer them to MDT!

Cheers, Barney.

BANNED
    These look good, might try a set

Quote Originally Posted by TAC21 View Post
    Not right now. But that could change any moment
    I’m happy with my Spuhr mounts but it would be nice to have a Canadian option especially with your quality and price point.

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTeacher View Post
    Lazlo is da man !!

My clients love the price point versus value for $... that’s why I steer them to MDT!

Cheers, Barney.
    Thanks, yes he is, but note that Laszlo is no longer at MDT
    Modular Driven Technologies Corp (MDT)
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MDTTAC21
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MDTTac

CGN Regular
    I've got two sets of MDT rings, and their skeleton carbine buttstock. Absolutely fantastic quality gear, made in Canada, and at a very reasonable price. If I get another rifle that needs a scope and need a third set of rings, MDT are my go-to guys.

And... If MDT ever does build AR height quick-release mounts, I'd be all over that. You'd see my bobro on the equipment exchange the very next day.

CGN Regular
    I didn't know anything about this company until I needed a new stock for my CZ last month and boy was I missing out. Very well built products at a great price. Those rings looks very similar to other rings costing over twice as much, will definitely give them a look for my next build. Now if only they would hurry up and start releasing their scope rails for more models!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast