CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Super Shorties, Backpacker 2s, NEW Raptor, in stock!!!!

  1. #21
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    10
    Is the backpacker self-extractor?

  2. #22
    Big Mouth Garaldtao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,038
    Are there removable chokes on any of these or are they all fixed?

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    30
    Is the Raptor mag extendable like a Remington or other semi ?
    If so, what is the thread pattern and compatibility ?
    Thank you,

  4. #24
    Big Mouth slicknick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Garaldtao View Post
    Are there removable chokes on any of these or are they all fixed?
    The Raptor in particular, would be nice to be able to remove the brake and swap in an mod tube for blasting magpies.
    WARNING - This signature has been found to cause cancer in labratory mice

  5. #25
    GunNutz contaucreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Central Ont.
    Posts
    580
    I wonder if a fore end with a hand hole "kinda like a lever rifle loop" would be the answer for safety?
    Collector of Lister diesel engines and generators

  6. #26
    HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Can-down's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    B.C.
    Posts
    16,125
    Quote Originally Posted by contaucreek View Post
    I wonder if a fore end with a hand hole "kinda like a lever rifle loop" would be the answer for safety?
    Sling loops would give the same option but keep things light and streamlined.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

  7. #27
    Uber Super GunNutz Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Poco
    Posts
    1,045
    That .410 backpacker with the 28" barrel is calling out to me. Great price.

  8. #28
    Business Rep Canada Ammo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    1,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    That .410 backpacker with the 28" barrel is calling out to me. Great price.
    My favourite as well!

    Quote Originally Posted by slicknick View Post
    The Raptor in particular, would be nice to be able to remove the brake and swap in an mod tube for blasting magpies.
    You can remove the flash hider, but it is fixed Cylinder.

    Quote Originally Posted by Repp View Post
    Is the Raptor mag extendable like a Remington or other semi ?
    If so, what is the thread pattern and compatibility ?
    Thank you,
    I am not sure if anyone makes a one. I have asked for the thread pitch. If there is an extension available for other Turkish semi-automatics, it should work.

    Quote Originally Posted by tunkuz View Post
    Is the backpacker self-extractor?
    They have an extractor, yes.
    Canadaammo.com

    https://www.canadaammo.com/

    Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

  9. #29
    CGN Regular Jonesyatpl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Nanoose Bay, BC
    Posts
    738
    Quote Originally Posted by tunkuz View Post
    Is the backpacker self-extractor?
    I think by 'self-extractor', he might mean ejector.

    So the backpackers have an extractor versus ejector? I miss the old H&R shell flings
    Tommy is free!!!

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    70
    Who is the manufacturer of the Raptor? Also what is the warranty? Thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •