Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! Jard J68 9mm NON-RESTRICTED

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    I think its one piece, but we'll look into it to make sure.
    Will blue line be selling , firing pins, spring kits and extractors?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by wjcbsr View Post
    That looks like a black 2x4 with a barrel :-)
    AKA..... "The Ugly Stick"

Very shortly, we will have all the necessary threaded accessories, and you will be able to attach them to your Jard J68. The threads coming in naked was a permitting issue, believe it or not, we wanted the rifles here first, as we needed separate papers for the accessories, and didn't want to deal with the border confusion. Also, the early feedback was that people wanted naked threads, as they wanted to attach their own accessories, or for the shops to add their own.
    Your first reason is fully justified. The second reason sounds like an excuse or rational. A thread protector on a treaded barrel should be standard on $500 gun let alone a $1500 gun. Easy enough to remove and replace depending on the current conditions and requirements. Options are never a bad thing.
    The recently arrived Turk made bulpups were also required to remove barrel shrouds for import...... seems like someone large and in charge is flexing to see how much of the law is written and how much is interpreted.
    One more thing I will say about the Turk made guns, they seem to embrace the idea of selling guns that are beyond ready to go out of the box, with sights,slings,foregrips,chokes they even put shooting glasses and several sets of foam ear protection in the box!

Yes, Jard could simply step up and either include an inexpensive thread protector or jack the price up another $15.00

Ugly is a way of life. We embrace it.
    Well … it is "unattractive" cosmetically, but I'ld buy one in .45ACP for sure.

I read the thread title. 9mm non restricted bullpup....slightly aroused. Saw the pics....don't think I'll ever get a gun stiffy again. Fugly

CGN Regular
    while this thing is super non boner material, I can actually see people buying it. and from reading blue lines responses I can see they have a good sense of humor in the way they conduct business, and that is a very good reason alone to consider them on future products ( just not this one sorry not my cup of tea..ermm 2x4)
    however I would like to see a video if anyone has one of this rocking a full mag out? more black guns out there the better for us!!!!! especially semis at the moment.

CGN Regular
    I am generally a fan of ugly gun platforms, but the promo video un-sold me. They got groups of 7 or 8 moa, and still claim superb accuracy? And is there no last round hold open? No bolt release?

Way too expensive
    -SideBurnz-

Quote Originally Posted by Erickson5006 View Post
    I am generally a fan of ugly gun platforms, but the promo video un-sold me. They got groups of 7 or 8 moa, and still claim superb accuracy? And is there no last round hold open? No bolt release?
    The fact Jard does not have any videos shooting there guns in the last year is about as bizzare as not including a thread protector.....

BlueLine is a good importer, hopefully the Jard will perform well for it's price and that they will provide blue line with spare parts to service our small market.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    It gets any sheet metal guy doing the math.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.