Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415161718192022 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! Jard J68 9mm NON-RESTRICTED

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    The fact Jard does not have any videos shooting there guns in the last year is about as bizzare as not including a thread protector.....

BlueLine is a good importer, hopefully the Jard will perform well for it's price and that they will provide blue line with spare parts to service our small market.
    Taking one of these rifles out to the range tomorrow, I will let ya know how it goes.

^^
    Tks Grove, looking forward to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

Shooting review will have to wait a day or so.......club I belong to is closed for Archery clubs today.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    [Blue Line Solutions Ltd. is the exclusive Canadian distributor for JARD Inc.]

Hello everyone, We bring you another über cool rifle for your NON-RESTRICTED needs.

We present to you, the JARD J68 BULLPUP RIFLE

You most likely did not know, but JARD, Inc. manufactures one of the best trigger systems in the world. They utilize precision leverage trigger systems to produce a smooth, light trigger pull to enable the shooter to reduce sway produced from trigger pressure, and thereby greatly improving overall accuracy. JARD Trigger Systems are adjustable, very easy to install, and available in a wide variety of firearm platforms and models.

This trigger system is also found on the J68, which translates to butter smooth pull, and a break that is crisp as glass. In the next issue of Caliber magazine, you will be able to read more about this rifle.

Nedeless to say, the J68 will not win any beauty pageants, but it will turn heads anywhere it goes. The cool factor for this bullpup is unmatched.

It is not without reason that they call the J68, The Ultimate Truck Gun! Because you can take it with you in the bush, the range, or anywhere else your heart desires and this thing while produce the most smiles per round, guaranteed.

The initial shipment sold out in less than two days. The second order will be here mid August, and the third one right after.

MSRP $1369.99
    *Forward grip, sights, and muzzle break not included, but available for purchase*

Available HERE, or call your local dealer for ordering information.

Specifications:
    • Pistol caliber, 9 mm
    • 26 1/4 in. overall length
    • 7 1/2 lbs. in 9 mm
    • 18 5/8 in. barrel
    • Uses Glock magazines
    • Target trigger
    • Top picatiny rail
    • M loc compatible slots in chassis
    • Clam shell break open design
    • Bolt hold open device
    • Optional threaded barrel
    • Rod bolt guidance for smooth operation
    • QD mount
    • Barrel Twist Rate
    • 9 mm 1:10 Twist
    • 40 S&W 1:10 Twist
    • 45 ACP 1:10 Twist
    • Ambidextrous features:
    • Bottom eject
    • Magazine latch
    • Charging
    • Safety

GET YOUR JARD ON!

Attachment 193411

Also, video reviews.

What about J56 .223 Bullpup?

^^^^

You must be trolling...

Every good Canadian knows a bullpup in .223 is a weapon of mass destruction.
    Since it's creation by evil people, the entirety of the life forms on Earth is at risk of extinction.

PS to Blue Line: 1 for me too please. And of course non-restricted as well.

What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

The ugly evil 2x4 in .223 Rem
    Life will never be the same anymore.

And the over-engineered butt pad is designed for you to enjoy every single trigger pull...
    Spock to Kirk:

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattkov View Post
    Is the jard equipped with a bolt release?
    Bolt, hold open.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

My tactical 2x4 lost it's virginity last Sunday in a -1C temperature.

I wanted to see if the gun could cycle my IPSC 9 mm reloads (+/- 1033 fps at the muzzle): 50 rounds went down the tube flawlessly, the action cycled completely and correctly. This means I have cheap plinking ammo. Will eventually conduct tests to see what velocity gives me narrower groups.

Also have to find a good set of sights for it, I did not like the MBUS dug from a parts bin. Since I don't feel like borrowing optics from my ARs, I think a cheap red dot may be best for the job.
    Spock to Kirk:

I kind of like the 5.56 version in a it's so ugly it's cute sort of way. For the price I'd think about it, assuming the trigger is better than that of the Tavor and accuracy is the same/better.
    "A gun is not a weapon, Marge, it's a tool. Like a butcher's knife or a harpoon, or...or an alligator."

CCFR/NFA Member

Quote Originally Posted by vultr View Post
    I kind of like the 5.56 version in a it's so ugly it's cute sort of way. For the price I'd think about it, assuming the trigger is better than that of the Tavor and accuracy is the same/better.
    too bad it isn't rear eject like it's little brother the J68.