Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 689101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! Jard J68 9mm NON-RESTRICTED

Paging Blue Line...

Is it possible to get a copy of FRT#182582 for the J68?

Why? Because many CO and LEO here (s**thole of Kebekistan) consider anything semi-auto as restricted. Having the document with the gun helps at preventing the painful administration that follows (wrongful) confiscation which can happen when transporting and/or shooting the gun elsewhere than approved ranges.

Would be nice to have the document available for download from your website. As an example, ATRS does it for the Modern series of NR rifles, exactly for that reason.
    Last edited by UR2X3M4ME; 11-14-2018 at 06:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UR2X3M4ME View Post
    Paging Blue Line...

Is it possible to get a copy of FRT#182582 for the J68?

Why? Because many CO and LEO here (s**thole of Kebekistan) consider anything semi-auto as restricted. Having the document with the gun helps at preventing the painful administration that follows (wrongful) confiscation which can happen when transporting and/or shooting the gun elsewhere than approved ranges.

Would be nice to have the document available for download from your website. As an example, ATRS does it for the Modern series of NR rifles, exactly for that reason.
    Interesting.

We will see what we can do.

I like many others here have an Fx9 on order, God willing, it will be here before Trudeau takes all our firearms.

I am looking to use my PCC for action shooting competitions. I think the Fx9 will beat the Ruger or the J68 in terms of ergonomics and ease of use. What does everyone else think? How hard would mag changes be with the J68?
    Member of CSSA,IPSC, ORA, NFA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mississaugagunnut View Post
    I like many others here have an Fx9 on order, God willing, it will be here before Trudeau takes all our firearms.

I am looking to use my PCC for action shooting competitions. I think the Fx9 will beat the Ruger or the J68 in terms of ergonomics and ease of use. What does everyone else think? How hard would mag changes be with the J68?
    Mag changes would likely be easier with the FX9 mostly because many people are more used to a forward location for the magwell.
    The Jard I looked at has a basic magwell that goes well with their basic square design philosophy.... There looked to be lot's of metal that could have been shaped to form a flared magwel but they choose to leave it with a basic square edge.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

While the J68’s magazine release is similar to the Tavor’s, I think it will be more awkward to actuate under the stress of competition.
    Member of CSSA,IPSC, ORA, NFA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    The mag release seemed fine, I'm sure with practice a guy could get fast enough to have fun competing.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    The mag release seemed fine, I'm sure with practice a guy could get fast enough to have fun competing.

Here's a guy running with the J68.

Expired Business Member
    Anyone else with some feedback? We'd love to hear from you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Any further range reports on these? I'm still really interested in one.