Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: NEW! Jard J68 9mm NON-RESTRICTED

It's interesting, even kinda cool for being as utilitarian (aka ugly) as it is. I mean it's a 2x4 that goes PEW-PEW. It's the price that I just can not wrap my head around when you look at the other 9mm Carbine options out there. Would love to hear reports from guys who have shot them, maybe find one at a local range to shoot myself one day. Everytime I go to cabelea's I pause and check it out though and wonder.
    To ensure perfect aim, shoot first and then claim whatever you hit as the target .

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashed View Post
    It's interesting, even kinda cool for being as utilitarian (aka ugly) as it is. I mean it's a 2x4 that goes PEW-PEW. It's the price that I just can not wrap my head around when you look at the other 9mm Carbine options out there. Would love to hear reports from guys who have shot them, maybe find one at a local range to shoot myself one day. Everytime I go to cabelea's I pause and check it out though and wonder.
    We definitely need more range reports, feedback, etc. We know they are out there, people are buying them for sure. On our side, we didn't get many problems, I believe one came back we had to do some slight adjustments on the back, but nothing major... We want pictures, fun reports. Even if you're using it as a stud for your kitchen renovations, we want to know.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    We definitely need more range reports, feedback, etc. We know they are out there, people are buying them for sure. On our side, we didn't get many problems, I believe one came back we had to do some slight adjustments on the back, but nothing major... We want pictures, fun reports. Even if you're using it as a stud for your kitchen renovations, we want to know.
    Their writer needs a raise the stuff is gold.
    NFA
    CCFR

I had the opportunity to shoot my father in-laws. The gun is just as ugly in person as it is in the pictures. I will say though, the gun is extremely well built, very solid, no cheap plastic, this thing is all steel. Function was perfect. Accuracy was very good. The best part of the gun in my opinion is the trigger, crisp and clean, better than any factory AR trigger I've shot and better than the tavor trigger in my opinion.
    Last edited by GlockRocker; 01-08-2019 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by GlockRocker View Post
    I had the opportunity to shoot my father in-laws. The gun is just as ugly in person as it is in the pictures. I will say though, the gun is extremely well built, very solid, no cheap plastic, this thing is all steel. Function was perfect. Accuracy was very good. The best part of the gun in my opinion is the trigger, crisp and clean, better than any factory AR trigger I've shot and better than the tavor trigger in my opinion.
    How was the length of pull? Seems awkwardly long

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    It's cost. It screams $699. Even ARs are cheaper.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GlockRocker View Post
    I had the opportunity to shoot my father in-laws.
    Is that legal?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ljones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Is that legal?
    Only if ya don't get caught...
    No such thing as too much ammunition or toilet paper...

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Halifax1977 View Post
    Their writer needs a raise the stuff is gold.
    I started a go fund me page, donations are welcome. :P :P :P

Expired Business Member
    Any new news about them JARDS, anyone have a video of them shooting this thing? Its a blast, ain't it?