Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: NEW! Jard J68 9mm NON-RESTRICTED

Quote Originally Posted by Uisge View Post
    Attachment 267511
    I’ve yet to shoot mine but so far the trigger is excellent, the reset is phenomenal, very little overtravel and very positive. Reminds me of the JP trigger in my stag. The rifle itself is crude but feels very solid, very utilitarian. I’m going to slap a scope on and try some groups when I finally get to try it out. While it may be very overpriced for what it is, if this thing is reliable I see myself liking it a lot.
    A lot of people seem to crap on it for its looks but I'm not surprised that it has a good trigger. Ive put a jard trigger in 2 of my rifles and they made a world of difference

I've worked my way through a bunch of 9mm carbines and ended up back where I started, with a Beretta Storm. The Jard sounds like it has a better trigger (most guns do...) and is shorter...but it's also heavier, more expensive and a largely-unknown quantity compared to the Beretta. Yeah, it's ugly, but so is the Beretta...and, IMHO, so are all other black rifles on the market. If a black rifle shoots well I'm happy; I don't think any of them look beautiful, so this new one is no better or worse in that regard.

I would love to see a head-to-head comparison between the two guns...preferably one that doesn't involve me having to buy the Jard and do it myself!
    Eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, exercise, get lots of sleep...and die anyway!

If you want to buy it, say "I'll take it".
    If you want to make an offer, say "I'll take it for $X".
    If you want to practice your negotiating skills by asking if I will accept $X, with no intention of actually buying...say nothing.

Hey so I bought one from bullseye got it Friday and took it to the range Sunday, today ran 60rds of cci blazer brass 115gr and on the last round my firing pin broke now it’s a heavy weight I can’t seem to find em anywhere so blueline if you guys got some and have extra I’d very much like to get a replacement and a few extra just in case since iv only had it 3 days. I sent an email too with pics hopefully I can get some quick so I can get through the 200rds I was expecting to do today.

Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    Hey so I bought one from bullseye got it Friday and took it to the range Sunday, today ran 60rds of cci blazer brass 115gr and on the last round my firing pin broke now it’s a heavy weight I can’t seem to find em anywhere so blueline if you guys got some and have extra I’d very much like to get a replacement and a few extra just in case since iv only had it 3 days. I sent an email too with pics hopefully I can get some quick so I can get through the 200rds I was expecting to do today.
    When I got mine the firing pin was already broken/missing (or it may have broken on the first shot without igniting the primer). I called the retailer and they hooked me up with blueline within a day and once I shipped the rifle out I had it back within 10 days. Seems like good service.

Quote Originally Posted by kablam View Post
    When I got mine the firing pin was already broken/missing (or it may have broken on the first shot without igniting the primer). I called the retailer and they hooked me up with blueline within a day and once I shipped the rifle out I had it back within 10 days. Seems like good service.
    Yikes....sounds like a heat treating issue on these pins. Did you get any extras pins with it?
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

Expired Business Member
    Hey, what is your RA#, we'll get you set up asap.

Quote Originally Posted by MJS View Post
    Yikes....sounds like a heat treating issue on these pins. Did you get any extras pins with it?
    I did not.

Quote Originally Posted by kablam View Post
    Here’s hoping I don’t need to send the whole rifle back seems excessive when it’s punch out 1 pin and put the new firing pin in and pin that hold it captive. I knew it was broken when I pulled the trigger on the 7th mag 61st shot and heard click and the round had no visible dimple or light strike of any kind on the primer took it home pulled it apart and you can see where it sheered off. So if they want lots of pictures or to ship them the whole rifle so be it but I’d still rather have a few firing pins and springs for anything down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    Hey, what is your RA#, we'll get you set up asap.

As of this moment I don’t have a RA# or know of one being issued to me as of yet, I literally only emailed your site yesterday when I got home from the range and assessed the problem.

Expired Business Member
    As of this moment I don’t have a RA# or know of one being issued to me as of yet, I literally only emailed your site yesterday when I got home from the range and assessed the problem.
    You should have received an automatic reply with your RA# for reference. Did you fill the warranty claim form?