CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 911121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 225

Thread: NEW! Jard J68 9mm NON-RESTRICTED

  1. #181
    CGN Regular airbatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by Uisge View Post
    Attachment 267511
    Iíve yet to shoot mine but so far the trigger is excellent, the reset is phenomenal, very little overtravel and very positive. Reminds me of the JP trigger in my stag. The rifle itself is crude but feels very solid, very utilitarian. Iím going to slap a scope on and try some groups when I finally get to try it out. While it may be very overpriced for what it is, if this thing is reliable I see myself liking it a lot.
    A lot of people seem to crap on it for its looks but I'm not surprised that it has a good trigger. Ive put a jard trigger in 2 of my rifles and they made a world of difference

  2. #182
    GunNutz jjohnwm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Manitoba
    Posts
    5,507
    I've worked my way through a bunch of 9mm carbines and ended up back where I started, with a Beretta Storm. The Jard sounds like it has a better trigger (most guns do...) and is shorter...but it's also heavier, more expensive and a largely-unknown quantity compared to the Beretta. Yeah, it's ugly, but so is the Beretta...and, IMHO, so are all other black rifles on the market. If a black rifle shoots well I'm happy; I don't think any of them look beautiful, so this new one is no better or worse in that regard.

    I would love to see a head-to-head comparison between the two guns...preferably one that doesn't involve me having to buy the Jard and do it myself!
    Eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, exercise, get lots of sleep...and die anyway!

  3. #183
    CGN Regular Jest4phun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    549
    Hey so I bought one from bullseye got it Friday and took it to the range Sunday, today ran 60rds of cci blazer brass 115gr and on the last round my firing pin broke now it’s a heavy weight I can’t seem to find em anywhere so blueline if you guys got some and have extra I’d very much like to get a replacement and a few extra just in case since iv only had it 3 days. I sent an email too with pics hopefully I can get some quick so I can get through the 200rds I was expecting to do today.

  4. #184
    CGN Regular kablam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Southern Alberta
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    Hey so I bought one from bullseye got it Friday and took it to the range Sunday, today ran 60rds of cci blazer brass 115gr and on the last round my firing pin broke now it’s a heavy weight I can’t seem to find em anywhere so blueline if you guys got some and have extra I’d very much like to get a replacement and a few extra just in case since iv only had it 3 days. I sent an email too with pics hopefully I can get some quick so I can get through the 200rds I was expecting to do today.
    When I got mine the firing pin was already broken/missing (or it may have broken on the first shot without igniting the primer). I called the retailer and they hooked me up with blueline within a day and once I shipped the rifle out I had it back within 10 days. Seems like good service.

  5. #185
    CGN Regular MJS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    671
    Quote Originally Posted by kablam View Post
    When I got mine the firing pin was already broken/missing (or it may have broken on the first shot without igniting the primer). I called the retailer and they hooked me up with blueline within a day and once I shipped the rifle out I had it back within 10 days. Seems like good service.
    Yikes....sounds like a heat treating issue on these pins. Did you get any extras pins with it?
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

    Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

  6. #186
    Business Member Blue Line Solutions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    Hey so I bought one from bullseye got it Friday and took it to the range Sunday, today ran 60rds of cci blazer brass 115gr and on the last round my firing pin broke now it’s a heavy weight I can’t seem to find em anywhere so blueline if you guys got some and have extra I’d very much like to get a replacement and a few extra just in case since iv only had it 3 days. I sent an email too with pics hopefully I can get some quick so I can get through the 200rds I was expecting to do today.
    Hey, what is your RA#, we'll get you set up asap.
    BLUE LINE SOLUTIONS: WEB SITE / CONTACT US

  7. #187
    CGN Regular kablam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Southern Alberta
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by MJS View Post
    Yikes....sounds like a heat treating issue on these pins. Did you get any extras pins with it?
    I did not.

  8. #188
    CGN Regular Jest4phun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    549
    Quote Originally Posted by kablam View Post
    When I got mine the firing pin was already broken/missing (or it may have broken on the first shot without igniting the primer). I called the retailer and they hooked me up with blueline within a day and once I shipped the rifle out I had it back within 10 days. Seems like good service.
    Here’s hoping I don’t need to send the whole rifle back seems excessive when it’s punch out 1 pin and put the new firing pin in and pin that hold it captive. I knew it was broken when I pulled the trigger on the 7th mag 61st shot and heard click and the round had no visible dimple or light strike of any kind on the primer took it home pulled it apart and you can see where it sheered off. So if they want lots of pictures or to ship them the whole rifle so be it but I’d still rather have a few firing pins and springs for anything down the line.

  9. #189
    CGN Regular Jest4phun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    549
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    Hey, what is your RA#, we'll get you set up asap.

    As of this moment I don’t have a RA# or know of one being issued to me as of yet, I literally only emailed your site yesterday when I got home from the range and assessed the problem.

  10. #190
    Business Member Blue Line Solutions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    As of this moment I don’t have a RA# or know of one being issued to me as of yet, I literally only emailed your site yesterday when I got home from the range and assessed the problem.
    You should have received an automatic reply with your RA# for reference. Did you fill the warranty claim form?
    BLUE LINE SOLUTIONS: WEB SITE / CONTACT US

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •