Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: NEW! Jard J68 9mm NON-RESTRICTED

Quote Originally Posted by MJS View Post
    Yikes....sounds like a heat treating issue on these pins. Did you get any extras pins with it?

I didn’t no and I couldn’t find any for sale either so hopefully they can hook me up with a replacement and a few extra pins and springs too as I don’t see any parts for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    You should have received an automatic reply with your RA# for reference. Did you fill the warranty claim form?

Ah their is actually a form.....Ok done got an auto reply but no RA# attached
    Last edited by Jest4phun; 08-19-2019 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kablam View Post
    When I got mine the firing pin was already broken/missing (or it may have broken on the first shot without igniting the primer). I called the retailer and they hooked me up with blueline within a day and once I shipped the rifle out I had it back within 10 days. Seems like good service.
    How long did you wait to get a response?

It takes Glock 9x19mm mags.
    Once your ad sells, edit prefix from WTS to Pls Remove and change the title to SOLD by clicking go advanced. I'm tired of clicking on ten ads a day, only to see the word sold where the price was.
    -.45automatic

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    How long did you wait to get a response?
    The first time I filled out the online warranty form, I didn't notice that the "auto fill" was not my correct email, it was close enough that I didn't notice but the second time I filled out the form (10 days later) I noticed it and corrected the information and got a reply within a couple days.

Blueline is sending me some parts to try and get my J68 up and running, it seems like the J68's have had some issues and have been a work in progress for a couple years with blue line doing much of the leg work to get Jard to correct the issues.

Blue line is also experiencing labour shortage issues in their warranty dept which doesn't help, but I get the feeling that they do care and will try their best to make things right which is more then some importers are willing to do.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    The first time I filled out the online warranty form, I didn't notice that the "auto fill" was not my correct email, it was close enough that I didn't notice but the second time I filled out the form (10 days later) I noticed it and corrected the information and got a reply within a couple days.

Blueline is sending me some parts to try and get my J68 up and running, it seems like the J68's have had some issues and have been a work in progress for a couple years with blue line doing much of the leg work to get Jard to correct the issues.

Blue line is also experiencing labour shortage issues in their warranty dept which doesn't help, but I get the feeling that they do care and will try their best to make things right which is more then some importers are willing to do.
    Well I got a reply they are sending me a new firing pin but they are apparently out of stock so my rifle will be out of service I guess a little longer while I wait for them to get some but they are also sending me a new recoil spring as apparently not from me but others input the bolt was recoiling much harder with the back of the rifle so one extra, stronger spring until jard makes appropriate springs.

I hadn’t mentioned it but it was nice they are on top of that too, I had noticed to but wasn’t sure since I had too few rounds through mine I didn’t exactly get to test it but in the down time I did find that m14/m305 recoil springs would fit over top of existing springs so you could have 4 recoil springs but with no firing pin it’s all concept to see how well it would function.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    Well I got a reply they are sending me a new firing pin but they are apparently out of stock so my rifle will be out of service I guess a little longer while I wait for them to get some but they are also sending me a new recoil spring as apparently not from me but others input the bolt was recoiling much harder with the back of the rifle so one extra, stronger spring until jard makes appropriate springs.

I hadn’t mentioned it but it was nice they are on top of that too, I had noticed to but wasn’t sure since I had too few rounds through mine I didn’t exactly get to test it but in the down time I did find that m14/m305 recoil springs would fit over top of existing springs so you could have 4 recoil springs but with no firing pin it’s all concept to see how well it would function.
    Thank you guys for the feedback, we try to do good, and make sure the rifles work. You guys spend your hard earned cash on one, and its our job to make sure they are working and providing you pleasure. Jard has been a fun project for us, and so far they have been okay, bar a few little tweaks. Philip is doing a great job making sure your rifles are running smoothly, all we ask is some patience in some instances.

Quote Originally Posted by ironsight73 View Post
    thats one of the most aesthetically unappealing designs ever!
    Looks like a 2x4 with some gun furniture added.

You'd think for 1300 they could make it look somewhat nicer.

Heck, even the T97 at its price point looks stunning compared to this POS.
    People who beat their swords into plowshares wind up plowing for the people who kept their swords in the first place.

Proud member OFAH, DU, CSSA, and NFA

Looks aren’t everything! It also feels like a 2x4! Ha! But inspite of it gassing me every time I shoot it, and by butt plate coming loose after 250rds I kinda like it. It has a solid feel to it, and the triggers is great. Had to FTF in the first 50rds, after that it ate 200rds of blazer brass without a problem, with a loose butt plate at some point in there I might add. Pretty early to tell but so far so good!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uisge View Post
    Looks aren’t everything! It also feels like a 2x4! Ha! But inspite of it gassing me every time I shoot it, and by butt plate coming loose after 250rds I kinda like it. It has a solid feel to it, and the triggers is great. Had to FTF in the first 50rds, after that it ate 200rds of blazer brass without a problem, with a loose butt plate at some point in there I might add. Pretty early to tell but so far so good!

Your rifle looks like a "Gen 1" one of the "few little tweaks" that Blueline mentions 3 posts up was adding bolt stops to the gun so that the bolt didn't damage the cross bolts that hold the butt plate in place.

Maybe Blueline can comment some more but I was under the impression that those guns need to be upgraded with new bolt stops?

Attachment 267511
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.