Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! Jard J68 9mm NON-RESTRICTED

I'd have to handle one first, but assuming that the ergos are good I can see myself buying one of these. I like compact guns, I've recently fallen in love with the bullpup concept, and after trying a bunch of 9mm fun guns I've settled down with the Beretta Storm, which I can only describe as rounded butt-ugly. This Jard is squared-off butt ugly, so I can live with that.

IMHO, all black rifles are ugly critters that look like they belong in a power-tool catalog; this one fits right into the spectrum.
    Eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, exercise, get lots of sleep...and die anyway!

If you want to buy it, say "I'll take it".
    If you want to make an offer, say "I'll take it for $X".
    If you want to practice your negotiating skills by asking if I will accept $X, with no intention of actually buying...say nothing.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    10 mm version would be great for home/trail defense.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Looks awesome, called blue line and they were super patient and understanding. As long as it runs good I'm in
    Definition of a veteran - Whether active duty, retired, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his/her life, signed a blank check made payable to "The People of Canada", for an amount "up to and including my life."

Whom in the GTA carries these?
    ( as it sounds like you're Distributing them)
    Also would suggest a email me when in stock feature on your website.

I had the chance to shoot one at GAT show this past weekend at Silverdale gun club (in Ontario). I'll say this it has a nice trigger pull; but the behind the mag, bottom eject I'm not a fan of. Also it had a few failed to fires (due to fouling I'm sure.... not help by the bottom eject set up) and I found the recoil and rearward movement of the "bolt" group when fired very rough and with a noticeable slap as he hit the back of the receiver.
    Pro Patria

The stoppages do concern me. The manual said its gotta be cleaned after 50 rds. Was it mega dirty?
    Definition of a veteran - Whether active duty, retired, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his/her life, signed a blank check made payable to "The People of Canada", for an amount "up to and including my life."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Last edited by Chumlee Bumsnag; 08-14-2018 at 01:03 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
    I had the chance to shoot one at GAT show this past weekend at Silverdale gun club (in Ontario). I'll say this it has a nice trigger pull; but the behind the mag, bottom eject I'm not a fan of. Also it had a few failed to fires (due to fouling I'm sure.... not help by the bottom eject set up) and I found the recoil and rearward movement of the "bolt" group when fired very rough and with a noticeable slap as he hit the back of the receiver.
    Thanks for the feeback! I have a few questions,

How many rounds did you shoot?

Did it seem accurate?

Were all the failure's the same type? Were the reps able to resolve the issue and get the gun running reliably?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertanBound View Post
    The stoppages do concern me. The manual said its gotta be cleaned after 50 rds. Was it mega dirty?
    I'm pretty sure that's just for the break in period but it's not clear.

I would have thought the reps would have the gun broken in and be feeding it proven ammo for a demo day but maybe it was an out of the box demo?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    when will these be back in stock
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein