Thread: Wanstalls: GSG MP-40 .22LR Pre-order

Expried Business Member

Wanstalls: GSG MP-40 .22LR Pre-order

Well, the GSG-MP-40 rimfire has received a non-restricted status and the wheels are rolling towards first touch down Canada way...

We're told to expect first rifles in for the end of August 2018 at the very absolute earliest... more likely September.

We have been told they'll sell a rate of $599.99 plus taxes (less deposit).

Please note that any estimated delivery time frames and/or dates provided in any Wanstalls pre-order sale are solely the reflection of what has been provided to us via the manufactures/distributors. These times are subject to change without notice and, as an end retailer, beyond our control. Please note all deposits are NON refundable. They can however be transferred to store credit.

GSG MP-40 .22LR - $150 Deposit

NON RESTRICTED

Caliber: 22LR
    Action: Semi-Automatic
    Capacity: 23 Rounds
    Finish: Blued
    Overall Length: 825 / 605mm
    Overall Height: 291mm
    Overall Width: 79.1mm
    Rifling Length: 406mm
    Grooves: 6
    Sight Length: 397mm

We will update with any available extras including cost on extra magazines as further info comes in, but for now a $150 deposit nets you a slot on the first batch in.

Give us a call with any questions 1-888-967-4867

BANNED
    Want!

I see this post this now, after I pre-ordered yesterday else where! You would have been my preferred vendor.
    "If you teach your kids how to shoot, when to shoot, what to shoot, and where to shoot, freedom will easily be maintained." - Erin Canales

Expried Business Member
    A handful of spots remain for this pre-order, hop in be part of the first shipment! FOUND HERE