Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gsg mp-40 pre order 10% down

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    2019 ?
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

CGN Regular
    Any update on this ? Is there a charge for cancelling a preorder that has taken this long?

Business Member northern elite firearms's Avatar
    Every store in the county is waiting for the exact same shipment. The cancellation fee on preorders is the deposit. As we have all have experienced in the gun world, is that there are many factors that stop firearms from arriving into the country on time. This is why we don't take full price deposits like some stores do, we take 10% deposits so customers are not out huge amounts of cash while waiting for guns to arrive. As soon as the guns arrive we will be shipping them to all of our very patient customers. I wish I had a better date to disclose but we have all heard they will be here in 2 weeks over and over. There isn't a store or a customer in the country that isn't in the same boat. I know its very hard waiting for such an awesome piece of hardware. Hope to have them out soon. Please check Blue lines Solutions web site or on CGN for updates on the MP40.
    All prices are plus applicable taxes and shipping.
    If you have any inquiries please visit our Web site https://www.northernelitefirearms.ca/
    or E-mail us at northernelitefirearms@gmail.com
    or for that personal touch give us a call (306)981-2880

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    And this is why I don't do preorders
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Business Member northern elite firearms's Avatar
    Fair enough
    All prices are plus applicable taxes and shipping.
    If you have any inquiries please visit our Web site https://www.northernelitefirearms.ca/
    or E-mail us at northernelitefirearms@gmail.com
    or for that personal touch give us a call (306)981-2880

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123