Page 1 of 21 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: CCFR Charter Challenge

CCFR Charter Challenge

WE’RE GOING TO COURT – CHARTER CHALLENGE

Click CCFR

Last edited by CSC-Geoff; 05-06-2020 at 05:44 PM.
    Please email all requests for information on product availability/ordering to orders@theshootingcentre.com. Any prices quoted are only valid for 30 days from date of original posting. All firearm and ammunition sales subject to PAL verification.

Great! Proud of a CCFR New member.
    Proud of a CCFR member

Uber Super GunNutz
    Good to hear.

Sounds like a case that can get somewhere.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

CGN Regular
    Excellent news.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I wish you guys had been around in the 90's with C68 ! Some of my CPC funds will go to you now, and more !

Best of luck to CCFR on this. Unfortunately the Charter does not provide property rights and s.7 rights are subject to "the principles of fundamental justice”. A very liberal SCC will make this challenging at best. If nothing else this will mount some pressure on the legal front while everyone else does their part pushing the politicians.
    Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.

CGN frequent flyer thunderflash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zupermann View Post
    I wish you guys had been around in the 90's with C68 ! Some of my CPC funds will go to you now, and more !
    X2---- Could do a lot now with the cash I threw away in support of various other Organizations that proved themselves to be eunuchs with big purses .
    "Rifles are better than handguns for fighting. The primary purpose for a handgun is ,to fight your way to a Rifle that you should NOT have put down in the first place " ------- Clint Smith- Owner/ Instructor; Thunder Ranch

A charter challenge won’t work! There is sufficient case law to undermine a section 7 argument based on liberty. Further your argument on 117.15 is likely too weak to be heard. Please use this argument which has a better chance of working in Canadian Courts https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...gainst-the-ban

Let us know if need donations for the court. I will do it again. Also this is the CCFR point of view other organization may have different view, I believe this is good practice not going to court as one but one after one.

Nice!!!!

Page 1 of 21 12345678911 ... LastLast