Thread: Wantalls is awesome!

Thumbs up Wantalls is awesome!

Made an impulse buy (Marlin 60SS) and it was on my doorstep (along with a grumpy Canpar guy) in less that two business days. Discrete box, not even their business name on the return label, packaged like a glove, all original, sealed. I'm beyond happy. Definitely made the top of my list of stores to check, should I be looking for another impulse buy. Thank you guys!

Edit: dammit, and I had to go and misspell the title. My bad.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by my617sw View Post
    Made an impulse buy (Marlin 60SS) and it was on my doorstep (along with a grumpy Canpar guy) in less that two business days. Discrete box, not even their business name on the return label, packaged like a glove, all original, sealed. I'm beyond happy. Definitely made the top of my list of stores to check, should I be looking for another impulse buy. Thank you guys!

Edit: dammit, and I had to go and misspell the title. My bad.
    I've dealt with Wanstalls a few times and will definitely do so again.
    You'll like the Marlin 60SS ... great gun ... put most 10/22s to shame for accuracy.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Wanstalls is great. Good service, good guys. They walked me through my first restricted purchase back when I was first getting into firearms. They ship fast too (I live in the Lower Mainlaind as well). I recall I ordered a pistol from 'em on a Wednesday evening and I had it in my hands by Friday. Totally was not expecting that. Fastest restricted transfer I even seen, ha.

Only issue (if you can call it that) that I ever had with them was somehow a FDE Vector in .45 somehow snuck its way into a box marked as a black Vector in 9mm. Of course we didn't know at the time so I brought it home. Probably would have kept it if it was black, but it wasn't, so I called them. They were very apologetic and told me to swing by the next day and bring it back. Exchanged it for what I originally wanted and they threw in a good chunk of ammo for my trouble too.

CGN Regular
    I really like my Marlin 60 SS. Wanstalls is great as well!

One of the best gunshop around Canada!
    Toyz: guns and knives and stuff in my safe!

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyWoods View Post
    I really like my Marlin 60 SS. Wanstalls is great as well!
    It's pretty.
    Last edited by WanstallsOnline; 07-28-2018 at 06:48 PM.

CGN Regular
    Please let us know how you like the scope on the Marlin 60 SS. Right now I'm just using the sights that come with the gun. I sighted them in to be pretty accurate at close range.
    Last edited by WanstallsOnline; 07-28-2018 at 06:48 PM.