Modern Sporter Upper Poll

Slick ASide or F/A upper

• Slick Side

Votes: 101 45.7%
  • Forward assist

Votes: 120 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm one of those wanting whichever would be ready first. I'd prefer the FA upper, but would rather have the SS upper if it means I'll be able to use it months earlier.

Unfortunately, current budget doesn't allow for both. I hope to get a FA upper in the future though.

I was considering ordering one slick side so I could have it in time to hunt hogs from a heli in Texas in February. I guess I could always sell it once I get my FA uppers.

I was considering ordering one slick side so I could have it in time to hunt hogs from a heli in Texas in February. I guess I could always sell it once I get my FA uppers.

I doubt you will be able to bring it into the USA seeing as how its a unique Canadian made product. They have strict import rules.

Make sure you have a helmet mounted Gopro for that!

I’ve got picatinny GoPro mounts. I think with the prop wash, it might be blowing all over the place.

They mount them on top of their Eotechs

Robinson-R66-Helibacon-20180408-09968.jpg

half3.jpg

Curious what people are now ordering more. SS or FA?

Obviously numbers of SS were higher during the first batch of ordering because SS was going to be available first but now that that is over with and things are leveling out I wonder what people are ordering more of?

Just curious if the poll is starting to reflect reality now or not.

Regardless, I love my FA uppers and thanks for listening to those of us who wanted them.

Honestly, I would say that it depends who a person speaks to when ordering. ;-)

If they talk to me I'd say it's about 90% forward assists.
If they talk to Dustin it's about 50/50.
If they talk to Rick, it's 100% slick side.

The actual numbers, covering all orders taken is 43.5% Slick Side. 56.5% Forward assist. Given that the first run was primarily slick sides I would say that the trend is leaning more towards forward assists.

Back
Top Bottom