Thread: DS Tactical - Summer Fire Sale

DS Tactical - Summer Fire Sale

Fire bans are in effect... so in lieu of campfires, let's do a Summer Fire Sale on select apparel & footwear brands!

Our "Christmas in July" Summer Fire Sale runs now thru August 4, 2018, no coupon code required.

https://www.dstactical.com/summer-fire-sale/

• 30% off Arc'teryx
    • 20% off Outdoor Research
    • 20% off Salomon
    • 20% off Triple Aught Design

... and now for the boring fine print:
    Sale applies to in-stock items only, no rain-checks. Sale valid only during the time described, no exceptions. Sale is only valid on orders placed online. All applicable discounts will be reflected on items added to your shopping cart. Other discounts (e.g. LEAF discount, clearance pricing) do not stack; you will automatically get the largest discount applicable. Coupon codes cannot be used in conjunction with seasonal discount sales. For our local customers, we invite you to select the in-store pick up shipping option & we'll hold your order for pick up in-store at your convenience.

CGN frequent flyer
    I was going to be really upset about the Salomons being on sale because I JUST bought a pair this week, but then I saw that you don't have the color/size I need anyway, which helped ease the pain.

Awesome sale, regardless!

edit; I meant upset like, I was going to cry a little
    The sell price for any item(s) I sell on the EE are for the item(s) only, and do not include shipping, unless otherwise stated. Any agreed upon shipping costs do not include insurance, unless otherwise discussed.

When will the Black fuel canisters be restocked? :D