Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Colt Ar-15 Mexican LE Carbine Used 999.97

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Midnight Rider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thiopento View Post
    Very nice, I always enjoy seeing modern surplus firearms appear, as ironheart was saying the story behind them is a big part I think!
    By looking at the condition of the rifle in the pics ; it is doubtful that these rifles have seen much action , or have much of a story to tell . Probably sat in storage most of the time ; but it is good that IRG is giving the folks the option of buying one .
    " SUPER BIKES RULE.....! " " Speed Costs....How Much Do You Want To Spend ! "

CGN Regular
    On the upper receiver,what is the square looking marking to the right of 'Hartford, Connecticut'?

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Rider View Post
    By looking at the condition of the rifle in the pics ; it is doubtful that these rifles have seen much action , or have much of a story to tell . Probably sat in storage most of the time ; but it is good that IRG is giving the folks the option of buying one .
    I would agree these have barely been shot or carried I wish i had the cash laying around just becouse I like the roll marks on it
    Go read that shlock to a soldier or a fireman or a football player or a bloody barber Theyll all knock your "this" right down your throat while sippin a beer and eating chicken wings.Then wipe their wee fingers on your pretty little pouch"

Quote Originally Posted by MotorwayRacer View Post
    On the upper receiver,what is the square looking marking to the right of 'Hartford, Connecticut'?
    You mean lower? That's a qr code
    Go read that shlock to a soldier or a fireman or a football player or a bloody barber Theyll all knock your "this" right down your throat while sippin a beer and eating chicken wings.Then wipe their wee fingers on your pretty little pouch"

CGN Regular
    yes, my mistake... the lower receiver. I had to look up what qr codes are, never paid much attention to them. A shame they are put on firearms, as this would host a whole bunch of privacy issues if you were to use your cell phone on them.
    Last edited by MotorwayRacer; 10-14-2018 at 01:00 PM. Reason: spelling

I love anything Colt AR.

Kind of interesting how a target model lower has a light carbine barrel.

It's a QR code, when you scan it it provides the serial number. It is for external inventory purposes when assigning firearms out of the Armory. I know this to be factual as they use QR scanners at the 29 Palms.

Quote Originally Posted by MotorwayRacer View Post

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Super GunNutz
    So as a first time customer to IRG, this was an ideal first experience. Bought on Sunday, in my hot little hands Thursday 1:30pm!
    Kudos to the BC CFO and Cda Post as well.

The AR itself, looks brand new. Looks like it was fired a few times, maybe not cleaned and put away. Shell deflector has NO sign of wear. Lower receiver looks factory fresh. The only marks appear on the delta ring and upper. Butt stock looks brand new.

All-in delivered to BC, just under $1,400 CAD
    Last edited by tripoli99; 10-18-2018 at 07:29 PM.

Are these still availabe? This site says they are not, just wondering if it has to do with last export for the year or not?
    IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

Yes there is one left in Canada. Here is the link https://www.irunguns.ca/product_deta...e-carbine-used

Quote Originally Posted by Araz Frostcrusher View Post
    Are these still availabe? This site says they are not, just wondering if it has to do with last export for the year or not?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123