Thread: Great service, selection and prices

Great service, selection and prices

Just want to thank Zach and the Team from True North Arms for the great service, parts inventory and prices. I ordered some Magpul furniture and ended up picking the wrong colour, I sent an email out and got a quick response that they would change the order before it gets shipped out.. but then I realized it wasn’t even the grip I actually wanted (facepalm). I was prepared to accept my own mistake at this point but Zach and the team were more than willing to get me exactly what I wanted and also waived the price difference to save ME the hassle! Order was shipped Monday and arrived Wednesday and even came with a few cool coasters. Will be ordering more parts soon thanks guys!

Never bought from them but always good to know for the future. Congrats on your new goodies!

A big thanks to Thom and all at TNA.

Likely a CP issue, but the main reason I am making this note is I received the missing part in less than 24 hours from TNA in Ontario to me in GVRD, BC in less than 24 hours.

That is unmatched first class service, have never seen anything like that in my business.

ORD # 14275