Thread: $5308.8 spent in last 3 months! Id appreciate a responses back!!!

$5308.8 spent in last 3 months! Id appreciate a responses back!!!

I have spent exactly $5308.8 on 4 pistols from this vender. We recently agreed upon a trade of two BNIB pistols i had with a value of $800. The pistols were. A Bersa Thunder 22 and a Springfield XD Mod 2 FDE Suppressor Ready. The $800 dollar trade in value is to go towards a Ruger MK4 hunter. Communication was great until i noticed he had listed the pistol on sale for $809.99. I asked if i could lock in on that price?...as he was still waiting to receive my pistols via CP. Immediately he got back to me with a price of $872.99. I than emailed him back with a snap shot of website price! I understand accidents happen and I emailed back....must of been a typo?....NO RESPONSE BACK! A couple days later i check CP tracking. Pistols have arrived and have been signed for. I email Durham Outdoors and simply ask if pistols arrived....as it did accordingly to CP...never can be too cautious. Just wanted to make sure they arrived safely. No response back except for an invoice for the price difference i owe on the Ruger MK4 Hunter which is $116.64. I email back right after asking how I pay balance oweing as I cant do it on line. I even gave my credit card info to input manually if need be?...No response!!!. Its been two days since! I looked on Facebook and noticed he has had time to post pics of the Springfield XD MOD 2. But not get back to me with details on how to pay balance on Ruger MK 4 Hunter!!! Lets just say you ain't seeing another F!@cken dime from me....ship my pistols back as you have failed our original trade in agreement!!!!! Or ship me my oweing Ruger MK4 Hunter....with the target grips at $809.99.....like this screen shot!!! I was going to let that go, but after your deliberate loss of communication because ive obviously upset you for calling you out!!!! Ill let fellow CGN'ER know to stay clear of your business practices....and no i dont want to hear from any fan boys of the company of what excellent service they have received!!!! Because i was that Fan Boy!!!. Im not rich by no means, but i did just spend over 5 grand in the last 3 months there. I expected better!!!!
    Last edited by Gunner84; 07-29-2018 at 03:00 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yomomma's Avatar
    Oh oh oh.....IBTL

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Are they a sponsor? If so, watch how quickly this disappears.

This won't end well !!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner84 View Post
    I have spent exactly $5308.8 on 4 pistols from this vender. We recently agreed upon a trade of two BNIB pistols i had with a value of $800. The pistols were. A Bersa Thunder 22 and a Springfield XD Mod 2 FDE Suppressor Ready. The $800 dollar trade in value is to go towards a Ruger MK4 hunter. Communication was great until i noticed he had listed the pistol on sale for $809.99. I asked if i could lock in on that price?...as he was still waiting to receive my pistols via CP. Immediately he got back to me with a price of $872.99. I than emailed him back with a snap shot of website price! I understand accidents happen and I emailed back....must of been a typo?....NO RESPONSE BACK! A couple days later i check CP tracking. Pistols have arrived and have been signed for. I email Durham Outdoors and simply ask if pistols arrived....as it did accordingly to CP...never can be too cautious. Just wanted to make sure they arrived safely. No response back except for an invoice for the price difference i owe on the Ruger MK4 Hunter which is $116.64. I email back right after asking how I pay balance oweing as I cant do it on line. I even gave my credit card info to input manually if need be?...No response!!!. Its been two days since! I looked on Facebook and noticed he has had time to post pics of the Springfield XD MOD 2. But not get back to me with details on how to pay balance on Ruger MK 4 Hunter!!! Lets just say you ain't seeing another F!@cken dime from me....ship my pistols back as you have failed our original trade in agreement!!!!! Or ship me my oweing Ruger MK4 Hunter....with the target grips at $809.99.....like this screen shot!!! I was going to let that go, but after your deliberate loss of communication because ive obviously upset you for calling you out!!!! Ill let fellow CGN'ER know to stay clear of your business practices....and no i dont want to hear from any fan boys of the company of what excellent service they have received!!!! Because i was that Fan Boy!!!. Im not rich by no means, but i did just spend over 5 grand in the last 3 months there. I expected better!!!!
    I can certainly understand your disappointment at missing out on a sale price and your frustration at the lack of comms but I'm having a really hard time getting past the point that you agreed on a trade and now you're calling them out because they haven't agreed to renegotiate. Sir, you agreed to the original terms. To me, that means that you gave your word and I don't know about you but unless there's a lot more to the story I would consider that binding. Just my two cents.

Tom
    12(6)TAHA-->TSA-->TMC-->LTVFG OHA-->CSSA&CCFR
    ***We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we ARE encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.***Firearms owners in Canada are like the Jews of 1930s Europe. We are harmless, but there's no effective opposition to cynical legislation depriving us of our property and freedom.***

Business Member
    Please give us a quick call to discuss, your Ruger is in transfer and we have not charge your card yet. If you want your pistols back that is fine too. Tks again for your business.