CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 34 of 65 FirstFirst ... 142426272829303132333435363738394041424454 ... LastLast

Thread: STAG-10 CDN - July 30!

It isn't anxiousness, it is wanting an update as to where the rifles are that were supposed to be shipped August 15th as per details in the pre order. Most people really don't mind waiting but when they have to come here and look through forums for an update when a bulk email could be sent updating all buyers as to why the rifles are a month late, people get slightly upset. I don't want to be a nagging pain but I also want to know when exactly I could expect my rifle. Guess that is just asking too much?
    People worry about losing species diversity in the rain forest. But what about intellectual diversity - our most necessary resource?

Seinfeld soup nazi episode— no stag for you .

Quote Originally Posted by Patruick View Post
    It isn't anxiousness, it is wanting an update as to where the rifles are that were supposed to be shipped August 15th as per details in the pre order. Most people really don't mind waiting but when they have to come here and look through forums for an update when a bulk email could be sent updating all buyers as to why the rifles are a month late, people get slightly upset. I don't want to be a nagging pain but I also want to know when exactly I could expect my rifle. Guess that is just asking too much?
    I'm kinda in the same boat here. I'm not per say looking for an exact date for delivery, but + or - a day that they would be on the way would be nice. I'm sure they are overwhelmed in the shipping department and doing the best they can but the season is fast approaching and I'd like to get some rounds down the tube before opener.

if their shipment is projected to arrive on the 25th and Canada post is set to strike on the 26th how is this going to work?
    CCFR | NFA

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jtuzyk View Post
    if their shipment is projected to arrive on the 25th and Canada post is set to strike on the 26th how is this going to work?
    The strike is not a sure thing. Even so every time there is a strike its not hard to figure out alternatives.
    Take someone shooting - Encourage someone to get a Pal/ RPal

Quote Originally Posted by YoungestPiperCub View Post
    The strike is not a sure thing. Even so every time there is a strike its not hard to figure out alternatives.
    http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/faq/trans-eng.htm

See Question 3 (not sure if pertains to businesses, but I've tried to get firearms shipped via UPS/fedex/Purolator and was told by said business that Canada Post is the only valid way) who knows. Maybe there are other ways, all of my online purchases have come via Canada post though..
    CCFR | NFA

Can par
    Member: CSSA

Fed ex will ship guns. I think anybody will. It’s ammo that can be trick as it’s an explosive.

No point in any of this strike nonsense . Iím curious as to how many are going in the mail daily . Itís been more than a week of shipping and people are still asking for a update . Very few have seem to hit the shipped lottery

CGN Regular
    Everyone is going all in on optics and I'm sitting here with a fsb and a DD 1.5 rear sight. I feel like I'm going against a unwritten code here.