Thread: Maccabees Shipping?

Maccabees Shipping?

Have you guys received any sets yet and if so are they shipping? How do we know where we are in the cue? I ordered back in Feb, and haven't seen a single comment from you guys yet about the roll out.

Also just noticed they are not even listed on the website anymore. Will this be an issue for those of us who pre-ordered?

Thanks
    ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿ If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got. ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿

Quote Originally Posted by CHEMMY View Post
    Have you guys received any sets yet and if so are they shipping? How do we know where we are in the cue? I ordered back in Feb, and haven't seen a single comment from you guys yet about the roll out.

Also just noticed they are not even listed on the website anymore. Will this be an issue for those of us who pre-ordered?

Thanks
    Hello Chemmy. We have received the first 4, and are told we should be receiving more weekly. We will be contacting people who have made a pre-order in the order they were received. If you'd like me to check on what place you are in the line, please send an email to orders@reliablegun.com with your full name and phone # and I can look into it for you, thanks.

Regards
    Warren
    FIND US ON FACEBOOK OR FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

Ph: 604 874 4710 Fax: 604 874 4712
    Toll Free 1 800 407 5224
    3227 Fraser Street • Vancouver • BC • V5V 4B8
    Hours of Store: Tuesday - Friday 9 - 5:30 PM
    Saturday 9 - 5 PM
    EMAIL: orders@reliablegun.com
    http://www.reliablegun.com

Full Line direct dealer for
    Remington, Marlin, Browning, Bushnell, Tikka, Sako, Beretta, Benelli, Savage Arms, Ruger, NightForce, Trijicon, PWS, Nikon, Kel-Tec, Fenix Flashlights, Kent Cartridges and MANY MORE

CGN Regular
    Are any of these batches coming in cerakoted?

Quote Originally Posted by jjuice View Post
    Are any of these batches coming in cerakoted?
    Hi @jjuice, the batch we just received are cerakoted.
    FIND US ON FACEBOOK OR FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

Ph: 604 874 4710 Fax: 604 874 4712
    Toll Free 1 800 407 5224
    3227 Fraser Street • Vancouver • BC • V5V 4B8
    Hours of Store: Tuesday - Friday 9 - 5:30 PM
    Saturday 9 - 5 PM
    EMAIL: orders@reliablegun.com
    http://www.reliablegun.com

Full Line direct dealer for
    Remington, Marlin, Browning, Bushnell, Tikka, Sako, Beretta, Benelli, Savage Arms, Ruger, NightForce, Trijicon, PWS, Nikon, Kel-Tec, Fenix Flashlights, Kent Cartridges and MANY MORE

Nice. I was at RDSC yesterday and they were cooking a batch up. The finish looks darn good.
    ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿ If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got. ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿

CGN Regular
    I’m sure you guys are getting a million questions about these so I’m sorry for repeating. To put us to ease, is there any warranty/returns if we were to get one of these receivers that are out of spec in certain areas (magwell too tight, lower parts wont fit, etc)?

Me and my buddy are in the 40’s and 50’s for the pre-order lineup. What # is being served now?
    Last edited by jjuice; 09-16-2018 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CHEMMY View Post

Thanks
    Did you get yours yet? how is the fit & finish?

I would also like to know if defective units get priority replacement, or back of the line, or?