Taran Tactical John Wick Combat Master Glock 34 - $3,199.99!

ctcs

Expired Business Member
NOT A FIREARM FOR EVERYONE

This is the same type of Glock as used by Keanu Reeves in John Wick 2.

Maximize your Glock for ultimate John Wick performance with the TTI Glock John Wick Glock 34. Gives you a vital edge over the competition, this upgrade package includes improvements to make your Glock ready to compete with the best. Whether you're just breaking into the shooting scene or a seasoned competition veteran, the TTI Glock Combat Master Performance Package sets your Glock apart for excellence.

TTI John Wick Combat Master Glock 34 includes
  • Glock 34 completely modified by Taran Tactical
  • Tactical Matte Black Slide Finish
  • Ionbonded Bronze Barrel
  • Competition Trigger Job
  • Full Wrap Stipple - Right Handed
  • Scallop Cut Magazine Release
  • Single Undercut
  • TTI Competition Magwell for Gen 3/4 Glock
  • TTI Fiberoptic Sights Green
  • 2x 10 round Glock 34 9mm magazines with Flat Black Base Pads (+0)
  • Laser Engraved TTI Logo
Note: on CTCSupplies.ca the Combat Master Package INCLUDES the firearm the price listed on Taran Tactical's website does not include the firearm.

$3,199.99

4D51626E-D7DB-492B-8822-28872E1AF94B__64807.1499301438.1280.1280_large.png

IMG_2572__48980.1499302424.1280.1280_large.png

IMG_2574__53460.1499302641.1280.1280_1024x1024.png

I saw a video on instagram the other day of him. You think ok he's an actor. Well Keanu Reeves can legitimately run his guns, he is pretty sick!

Woohoo I am Baba Yaga!! Thanks to the CGNer who tipped me off...been wanting one of these for a long time!

RL

English version??

lol that was English...but this may help...

Wow this Glock really exemplifies a high level of affluence. You are really showing off to the poor folk. I will be ready to order one of these when my record deal comes through or my social media presence on soundcloud reaches a sufficient scale of monetization.

RL

lol that was English...but this may help...

Wow this Glock really exemplifies a high level of affluence. You are really showing off to the poor folk. I will be ready to order one of these when my record deal comes through or my social media presence on soundcloud reaches a sufficient scale of monetization.

RL

Lol’d for realz!

Back
Top Bottom