Maccabee SLRs

No issues with my two pieces of garbage :d +600 rounds through garbage #1 and +400 rounds through garbage #2 :ar15:

Picatinny is working great for me. I put a set ot Troy irons on one and a cantilever mount and scope on the other. Both fit perfectly.

Perhaps if you want to talk about garbage we should talk about a chiappa... man :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Probably has a few type 81s and sks piled in his safe and thinks they are the best thing ever but the wk is "garbage"

No kidding. I’ve been emailing Gunworx and haven’t received a word from them in over a wrek. Whats the word, guys?

Hi Smigg,

If you’re having difficulties reaching the storefront via email in regards to an order status, you can call the storefront directly at (905) 434-5449. Please note the storefront is closed every Tuesday.

I got frustrated and bought another one that was in stock from calgary shooting centre.. but still waiting for the second order as well.

Still waiting for one from first order. Talked to shop a week ago. Said some came in...uncoated. Maybe come back from coating soon. If anyone is interested in buying out my order PM me. I should be one of the first 4 to ship.
Deluxe build kit...5r guardian fluted barrel...cerakoted black to match reciever. Deluxe build kit.
Must have EE access to do transaction.

The wk180 is the best non restricted ar15 type rifle for the price we have. Please don’t ruin it for the rest of us. I have one and it is very accurate and runs perfect.
not criticizing the 180 quality, but it is NOT an AR class type of rifle. Non Restricted yes, AR ergonomics no.

I would if I hadn’t gone in on a non-refundable pre-order with gunworx. I suppose I made my bed and now I’ll sleep in it though. Sure would be a lot warmer with an SLR to snuggle though...

I was told I am one of the first orders in second batch and I havent heard anything.

Back
Top Bottom