Maccabee SLRs

I was told they got a box in about 3 weeks ago...but the guy on phone not know where they are. Maybe getting coated...my barrel is lost. They dont know where the parts kits are. Promised to call back. 3 weeks ago. Heard nothing.

I was told they got a box in about 3 weeks ago...but the guy on phone not know where they are. Maybe getting coated...my barrel is lost. They dont know where the parts kits are. Promised to call back. 3 weeks ago. Heard nothing.

Sounds like absolute chaos. That has got me a touch worried. When you say they don’t know where the parts kits are, do you mean that they’ve ordered them and just don’t have an ETA or...?

Sounds like absolute chaos. That has got me a touch worried. When you say they don’t know where the parts kits are, do you mean that they’ve ordered them and just don’t have an ETA or...?

Must have been a miscommunication.. Shop is big, but not big enough to lose build trays.
We’ve got more than enough S&J SLR LPKs and Buffer Tube kits on hand to build all the current build orders and any more that might come. The S&J SLR LPK is the best way to go, especially the no-trigger kit for those with drop-in options.

Just waiting on some MRA components, i.e their NiB Glide BCGs. They should be available in time for customer builds and build kits scheduled for assembly.

Also*** Anyone seeking clarification is encouraged to call our shop during business hours at (905) 434-5449 to talk to someone directly.

So if i phone then i will have an actual update on when the second batch of the mdi recievers are going to show up?

Spoke with Harrison on the phone today (April 24). A small number of receivers (less than 10) are left from the first order, set to go out soon. It seems a large number of second order receivers are currently out for Cerakote and will soon be on the way back and then out to customers.

It doesn’t sound like the wait should be a whole lot longer, gents. So long as MacDef keeps production up.

Well, do we have good news?

Yes! First batch of receivers for those who have prepaid are here. We will be contacting those in queue with build kits for any final details. Receiver set-only customers will receive a call to re-confirm PAL info and shipping address.

So let’s say, hypothetically, the liberals go ahead and ban semi-auto’s tomorrow and this falls into the category. What can we expect would happen to our undelivered preorders at that point? Are we suddenly out $3000 for something we never received?

Harrison said he gonna ship my reciever from first preorder on Jun 2. Says they dont have parts to complete build kits. I also spoke to Maple Ridge Armaments...they wont have BCGs or Handguards for months. Now it has been another month...reciever never showed up.

So let’s say, hypothetically, the liberals go ahead and ban semi-auto’s tomorrow and this falls into the category. What can we expect would happen to our undelivered preorders at that point? Are we suddenly out $3000 for something we never received?
In theory no. You should get a box of useless parts without a receiver as parts aren’t regulated. No idea what you’d do with the parts but they’d be yours.

Back
Top Bottom