Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Maccabee SLRs

Quote Originally Posted by 1340 View Post
    I can't believe the hatred some people have for MacDef. You'd think they were trying put them out of business. Don't like it, don't buy it.
    they do hold the record for worlds slowest machine shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiappaman View Post
    Everyone b@#$&ing and whining should go ordered a garbage wk180!!!
    Thank you for the laugh after reading this post and then seeing your username. Just saying. And for me the issue with MDI/CSC isn’t the speed of their machine shop it is their lack of accountability and information.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Everyone b@#$&ing and whining should go ordered a garbage wk180!!!
    I have 2 WK180-C's and they are working perfectly. What's this garbage you speak of?
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Any news guys on the recievers

No problems with mine.

CCFR — CSSA

Srg good to here. I was actually talking about what's the news on when the 2nd shipments of the receivers are going to be finished.

CGN Regular
    I’m curious as well. Called 3 weeks ago and was told Macdef called the shop and they were just waiting for the boss to call them back to get the info, check the Instagram page for an update. Fine.

Waited a week and nothing. Called again and was told the same thing.

How hard is it to just get an answer?! Whether it’s good or bad idgaf at this point lol just anything that’s an answer!

Quote Originally Posted by captainamazing View Post
    I think since its been 7 months since Ive paid $1040 for the entire SLR kit you guys should start entertaining refunds. I get that its Maccabee fault for being way off base on the ETA but this is passing the buck onto the customer. At this point I'm done.

I have called twice for a refund and been told twice "no refunds". I'm calling my CC company now.
    Its also been 6++ months since I paid over a $1000 for this kit. I have emailed and have no response do you intend to supply this or refund my deposit? A $200 deposit I can understand ------ but over $1000 and no word for 6 months is not reasonable.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Garbage plus garbage eqauls more garbage! Congratulations you have two pieces of garbage. How's the Picatinny??��
    No issues with my two pieces of garbage +600 rounds through garbage #1 and +400 rounds through garbage #2

Picatinny is working great for me. I put a set ot Troy irons on one and a cantilever mount and scope on the other. Both fit perfectly.

Perhaps if you want to talk about garbage we should talk about a chiappa... man
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Garbage plus garbage eqauls more garbage! Congratulations you have two pieces of garbage. How's the Picatinny??��
    The wk180 is the best non restricted ar15 type rifle for the price we have. Please don’t ruin it for the rest of us. I have one and it is very accurate and runs perfect.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast