Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Maccabee SLRs

Let us know when you do hear something, Alkostenko
    Just getting ready for the zombies.

They're coming

CGN Regular
    I was told they got a box in about 3 weeks ago...but the guy on phone not know where they are. Maybe getting coated...my barrel is lost. They dont know where the parts kits are. Promised to call back. 3 weeks ago. Heard nothing.

CGN Regular
    Oh man if my barrel is lost too I'm gonna snap lol

Quote Originally Posted by GaryF View Post
    I was told they got a box in about 3 weeks ago...but the guy on phone not know where they are. Maybe getting coated...my barrel is lost. They dont know where the parts kits are. Promised to call back. 3 weeks ago. Heard nothing.
    Sounds like absolute chaos. That has got me a touch worried. When you say they don’t know where the parts kits are, do you mean that they’ve ordered them and just don’t have an ETA or...?

They're coming

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smigg View Post
    Sounds like absolute chaos. That has got me a touch worried. When you say they don’t know where the parts kits are, do you mean that they’ve ordered them and just don’t have an ETA or...?
    Must have been a miscommunication.. Shop is big, but not big enough to lose build trays.
    We’ve got more than enough S&J SLR LPKs and Buffer Tube kits on hand to build all the current build orders and any more that might come. The S&J SLR LPK is the best way to go, especially the no-trigger kit for those with drop-in options.

Just waiting on some MRA components, i.e their NiB Glide BCGs. They should be available in time for customer builds and build kits scheduled for assembly.

Expired Business Member
    Also*** Anyone seeking clarification is encouraged to call our shop during business hours at (905) 434-5449 to talk to someone directly.

So if i phone then i will have an actual update on when the second batch of the mdi recievers are going to show up?

Thanks for the reply, Gunworx.

They're coming

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Smigg View Post
    I would if I hadn’t gone in on a non-refundable pre-order with gunworx.
    Call your CC company and request a charge-back.

Spoke with Harrison on the phone today (April 24). A small number of receivers (less than 10) are left from the first order, set to go out soon. It seems a large number of second order receivers are currently out for Cerakote and will soon be on the way back and then out to customers.

It doesn’t sound like the wait should be a whole lot longer, gents. So long as MacDef keeps production up.

They're coming

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast