Epps Ellwood - BeWaRe- Pain in the A....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molon.Labe

BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very bad service, seem to be confused in theirs orders and the serial numbers of the guns.Try to explain to the boss but it was arrogant, finally he told me ok good bye..than hang up!

Refused to refund entirely one of the two rifle rifle I bought, I have to go with my credit card, what a pain! Thanks to Epps Ellwood for this great afternoon that I lost.

I have had good and bad service from Ellwood Epps.
Last rifle I ordered from them was a 7mm mag that changed to a 300 RUM by the time it arrived on my door......:confused:

Small snapshot of the whole story I suspect, and no way of knowing how the OP approached the situation, expectations, etc. I reserve judgement on this based on what's not being said, however, most of my dealings with Epp's have been a little more positive than negative. My experience in-store has been spotty, but if they have what you want and you don't mind waiting for the tire-kickers ahead of you to go through the motions..it's OK. Great store for sure though, I never pass on the opportunity when I'm in the area.

I bought one gun and some rings from them and they sent the wrong sized rings. It took a couple weeks to get a refund after I sent them back but I did get it eventually. I would buy from them again if the price is right.

Dealing with them WAS a pleasure. But lately most of the salespeople are busy on their phone's instead of doing the job right

I've seen a few of these epps rants in the last while. I've bought a few things here and there from them. Not the friendliest bunch but I got what I wanted. I'm sure I'll be in there again for something I forgot on the way up to our deer hunt..

I never had a bad deal with them.

They were the only one that go back to me. Vs 5 other stores with fancy websites and store fronts. Guess they save money and put it where it matters. Customer Service.

After quite a few transactions and years dealing with Epps, I have been satisfied with them. If there was ever a small issue they always made it right. That's my experience anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom