Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Over the 100 day wait mark fml

Yea close to a year and half is kind of nuts. Mine took a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    528 days? Are you messing with us?
    It took a year and a few months (do not remember how many exactly) for the spouse of a colleague to get her PAL. It can take a long time sometimes... That was in AB. Not sure if it was due to a backlog or what.

One of my hang ups was they kept trying the first reference I listed and none of the others, well he was on night shift for the winter and kept missing the call. Finally I had my other references call them and it was finalized that same day.

Alright liscense is issued! #### ya. Do i have to wait ti receive my liscense to buy a gun or can i call miramichi and ask for my pal number to buy #### while i wait for it to come in the mail like a DL?

Quote Originally Posted by Fivepointoh View Post
    Alright liscense is issued! #### ya. Do i have to wait ti receive my liscense to buy a gun or can i call miramichi and ask for my pal number to buy #### while i wait for it to come in the mail like a DL?
    Call them! Mine was approved today and I called and got my number. I've initiated transfers for 2 restricteds within 2 hours of it being approved, so you can too! :D

Im still waiting for my Sons PAL which was sent in June 20/18. Have called in and they said they are overwhelmed. I think its bull$hit. All this is IMO is a stall tactic. Im sure there is more than one officer to process the applications

Quote Originally Posted by Sidearm Sambo View Post
    Im still waiting for my Sons PAL which was sent in June 20/18. Have called in and they said they are overwhelmed. I think its bull$hit. All this is IMO is a stall tactic. Im sure there is more than one officer to process the applications
    Sorry to say but dont count on getting it till the end of the year. The ontario cfo offfice here is 3 months behind. Its ####ing rediculous i agree but its worth it in the end. Best thing to do is call your cfo every few weeks for an update. BE VERY NICE. ask about their weekend shoot the #### a little. If they like you the might finish his before some other dicks who call every day and scream at them. Mine was 5 month wait from when they recieved it. But the reason it took that long was for a stupid ass reason that i had no control over. Somebody from montreal with the same name and birthday who was a gangster applied the same week i did. Ya i know what are the odds. So they had to make sure it wasn't the same person

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    My brother just waited 145 days for his RPAL renewal in BC. Finally had to attend their office at Green Timbers in Surrey in person as he couldn't get ahold of them on the phone! Got sorted in 10 minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by Fivepointoh View Post
    Sorry to say but dont count on getting it till the end of the year. The ontario cfo offfice here is 3 months behind. Its ####ing rediculous i agree but its worth it in the end. Best thing to do is call your cfo every few weeks for an update. BE VERY NICE. ask about their weekend shoot the #### a little. If they like you the might finish his before some other dicks who call every day and scream at them. Mine was 5 month wait from when they recieved it. But the reason it took that long was for a stupid ass reason that i had no control over. Somebody from montreal with the same name and birthday who was a gangster applied the same week i did. Ya i know what are the odds. So they had to make sure it wasn't the same person
    My RPAL was approved today after under a week after the Ontario CFO office. Kind of weird, seems slow for some people but I know others who have been approved in under a week with the CFO and around 40 days total.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12