Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SAVE BIG on Maple Ridge Armoury premium barrel package

any thought of producing .277 Wolverine barrels down the line? The caliber has major appeal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    My thoughts exactly.

I'm hoping for 18.6". No need for any extra length than necessary for a hunting rig. The slight performance gain of the 20" won't ever be noticed but the extra length and weight on the front end of the rifle will.
    I'll be honest, there is no point in competing with everyone else with the same product, they would have the market in a 18.6 barrel with rifle gas.
    ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿ If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got. ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    My thoughts exactly.

I'm hoping for 18.6". No need for any extra length than necessary for a hunting rig. The slight performance gain of the 20" won't ever be noticed but the extra length and weight on the front end of the rifle will.
    Noted thank you. We will run them at 18.6" with rifle gas system. SPR profile with straight fluting and a pencil profile. Each in Match and Guardian Series.

Business Member
    I just created the coupon code BARRELKIT. Now you can customize your barrel kit order using any of our barrels, any muzzle device, any gas block, and any gas tube.

To use this code, create an order for any 1 MRA barrel, 1 MRA muzzle device, 1 MRA gas block, and 1 MRA gas tube, plus any other products you want.

Enter this coupon code during the checkout process to apply the package price to the order.

Note you must at a minimum have at least 1 of each of the listed package products to enable the coupon code.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    Noted thank you. We will run them at 18.6" with rifle gas system. SPR profile with straight fluting and a pencil profile. Each in Match and Guardian Series.
    I believe you will have the only 18.6" grendel barrels outside of custom. I have literally checked all manufacturers and they all run 18 or 20".

What are the chances of having them done in an 8.5 twist rate to make the best of all available bullet weights?
    ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿ If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got. ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEMMY View Post
    I believe you will have the only 18.6" grendel barrels outside of custom. I have literally checked all manufacturers and they all run 18 or 20".

What are the chances of having them done in an 8.5 twist rate to make the best of all available bullet weights?
    We were planning on 1:8 twist. It also depends on what button our blank supplier has.

We are going to try to do them in rifle length gas system but we might need to make them in mid-length.

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    I’d have no problem paying for what I want made ....only problem is some people won’t make it....
    I promise you when the time comes you will get a call or email from me ...
    The worst you will say is no or sorry we don’t do that
    And it will be down the road ...you know there are other more pressing matters in life that come up ....like work....more work....and even more work......
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

9 inch 300 Blackout?

To Maple Ridge Armourer,

I am very interested in what I am reading here, in particular a 6.5 Grendel, but I am waiting on BCL to release the Badgers...

Meanwhile, I am very close to getting one of these...unless you plan on making one like it [I would prefer to keep my money at home, and give it to you ]

Match Series- 9" Gunner, 300 BLK, 5R, 416-R, Nitride
    https://faxonfirearms.com/match-seri...416-r-nitride/

Is that something you might consider? I am not sure if there would be any demand...

Thanks.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pax+Caritas View Post
    To Maple Ridge Armourer,

I am very interested in what I am reading here, in particular a 6.5 Grendel, but I am waiting on BCL to release the Badgers...

Meanwhile, I am very close to getting one of these...unless you plan on making one like it [I would prefer to keep my money at home, and give it to you ]

Match Series- 9" Gunner, 300 BLK, 5R, 416-R, Nitride
    https://faxonfirearms.com/match-seri...416-r-nitride/

Is that something you might consider? I am not sure if there would be any demand...

Thanks.
    Yes indeed we are very interested in producing some 300BLK barrels. Likely in 9" and then 18.6" for the non-restricted guns.

I am not sure when we will get to these, could be a few months as we will be busy with the 308 and 6.5 barrels on the next run.

Super GunNutz
    Very cool thread. 450 Bushmaster? ��

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast