CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Barnaul 7.62x39 BACK IN STOCK WITH FREE SHIPPING

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylegger View Post
    Actually I wasn't referring to you, your question was legit.
    Oh that’s my fault then I apologize for that last statement against you I thought it was at me my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylegger View Post
    You have to laugh at those, seemingly, pretending they want to buy stuff. STFU and buy it already. Does it come in pink what about 950 rounds is the box wood how much inventory do you have yak yak yak.
    Says the guy with a feed back score of zero, meaning you don't buy s#@*

Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    Man I wanna buy some but I already bought a few boxes of that dominion 7.62 before the price increase a few months ago, can anyone advise me has anyone shot both the dominion and Barnaul 7.62x39 stuff pro or cons after using either?
    I just tested this ammo yesterday against norinco corrosive, American eagle, original dominion brand(Ukranian), dominion (Can Am) and barnaul. Barnaul and American Eagle shot the tightest group consistently. Can Am dominion brand was probably the least accurate(sorry Can Am). I have a couple of cases of it too. That being said I re shot the Can Am stuff and it was fairly average, running around the same as the Norinco corrosive stuff. Makes sense as the bullets are about the same vintage. Targets were 1 inch circle @50 yds bench rested through iron sights. If someone can explain how the heck to post a photo I'll post the results

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by russ.ackland View Post
    I just tested this ammo yesterday against norinco corrosive, American eagle, original dominion brand(Ukranian), dominion (Can Am) and barnaul. Barnaul and American Eagle shot the tightest group consistently. Can Am dominion brand was probably the least accurate(sorry Can Am). I have a couple of cases of it too. That being said I re shot the Can Am stuff and it was fairly average, running around the same as the Norinco corrosive stuff. Makes sense as the bullets are about the same vintage. Targets were 1 inch circle @50 yds bench rested through iron sights. If someone can explain how the heck to post a photo I'll post the results
    That’s slightly disappointing but I bought it back then mainly cuz it was literally the only non corrosive I could find at the time during the little dry up period. I don’t regret it at all since it was pretty much $50 cheaper to now but if what your saying is true it might be worth it to buy a case at least, plus I feel if I decided to store Barnaul it would last longer since it’s lacquered and from the looks of it sealed primer and such? Does the lacquered coating affect the rifle as much just heard it would foul up faster no idea if it’s true?

The only time I ever had a problem with a lacquered case I had an extractor fail when the gun was hot. When I finally kicked out the shell the laquer(polymer) curled back on the case when it hit the ground(it seemed intact). It was chambered for a good 5 mins. If you are just range plinking not a problem, maybe if you were running 3 gun or something and had rounds chambered when hot it would be a problem. As for the Can Am Dominion brand it may not be as accurate but it is perfectly acceptable. Personally I think it's overcharged

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by russ.ackland View Post
    The only time I ever had a problem with a lacquered case I had an extractor fail when the gun was hot. When I finally kicked out the shell the laquer(polymer) curled back on the case when it hit the ground(it seemed intact). It was chambered for a good 5 mins. If you are just range plinking not a problem, maybe if you were running 3 gun or something and had rounds chambered when hot it would be a problem. As for the Can Am Dominion brand it may not be as accurate but it is perfectly acceptable. Personally I think it's overcharged
    Thanks that’s good to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney47 View Post
    There's always a small bunch on here who believe that CGN EE is the only place in canada to buy stuff. I typically buy new from forum sponsors.
    "Any technology in the hands of a barbarian will lead to a barbaric result." Jaylegger

Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    Oh that’s my fault then I apologize for that last statement against you I thought it was at me my bad.
    No Sweat, looking at my post this morning I suppose I asked for it. I'm sure many here know exactly what I'm referring to though.
    Last edited by Jaylegger; 08-10-2018 at 04:47 PM.
    "Any technology in the hands of a barbarian will lead to a barbaric result." Jaylegger

Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney47 View Post

You’ve made 4 deals here.. what’s your point?

My point is he was trying to call potential customers out for asking questions, acting like king s$&# with zero feedback himself, that's my point.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast