Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fx9 freedom ordanance preorder

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by KCCO1989 View Post
    Do you have any left available for preorder?
    If they don't you can check around for other stocking dealers. I think a lot of people cancelled their orders when the price took a 17% jump and the ETA got pushed back 3 months (I know I did). Seems like a nice enough gun but I'm not a big fan of getting reamed after putting down a deposit and they jacked the price anyway.
    Last edited by ted_dent; 08-29-2018 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    If they don't you can check around for other stocking dealers. I think a lot of people cancelled their orders when the price took a 17% jump and the ETA got pushed back 3 months (I know I did). Seems like a nice enough gun but I'm not a big fan of getting reamed after putting down a deposit and they jacked the price anyway.
    I believe lots cancelled (3 of my friends did and that is the only 3 I know who preordered) but most dealers are not reopening the pre-orders...since this is turning into a can of worms.

BANNED
    Since the price went up......ill wait to handle one in person before I commit

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KCCO1989 View Post
    Do you have any left available for preorder?
    I'd have to assume that if they still had "stock" on their pre-order allotment they would not list it as out of stock.
    As the others have pointed out, people dropping out of the pre-order should allow others to take up the slack.

Let's wait and see if Tenda responds.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12