NEW! ISSC OMNI Pistol .22LR

Blue Line Solutions

Expired Business Member
[Blue Line Solutions Ltd. is the exclusive Canadian distributor for ISSC Austria]

Hello everyone, we bring you another amazing offering from ISSC Austria. This time the OMNI.

The ISSC OMNI is a .22 LR rimfire pistol with a 10 round magazine capacity, making it the perfect training pistol at the range. Some features include a single action trigger and a synthetic grip frame, along with a trigger safety, magazine safety, and drop safety (firing pin safety). It also has a limited trigger access lock and a manual safety with a decocking function. The action is recoil-operated blow back system, and it weighs 1.33 lbs.

ISSC OMNI 22LR

MSRP$489.95

Available HERE or call your local dealer for ordering information.

• Action: Semi Auto, Single Action,
  • Recoil-operated blow back system
  • Finish: Black
  • Barrel: 113mm
  • Sights: Adjustable Rear, Fixed Front
  • Magazine(s): 1-10 Round Magazine
  • Grip: Black Synthetic
  • Weight: 1.33 lbs

Uses a hammer instead of a striker fire style, semi-automatic
Optimized aluminum slide uses any .22 LR ammunition that ensures proper cycling without use of HV ammunition
Extremely light and easy to handle, designed with target shooting in mind
Proprietary scope mounting plate included with every firearm… allows you to mount a dot sight within seconds.

ISSC_Omni_Black.jpg
*** Please note, the Canadian version does have a threaded barrel.

Attachments

• ISSC_Omni_Black.jpg
    ISSC_Omni_Black.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 3,698
Last edited:
Is this just an M22 with a scope mount plate?

Is anything else different, and the rest of the gun as terrible as the M22?

Is this just an M22 with a scope mount plate?

Is anything else different, and the rest of the gun as terrible as the M22?

A lot has improved over the M22 platform. The feeding and extraction issues that plagued the M22 have been addressed and corrected. The mounting plate has been added to help in the use of accessories, as you see in the picture. And most importantly, it now comes with a Blue Line Solutions Warranty!

Happy shootin'

Last edited:
I'd like to get one but I can't put my past the $150 and even $180 price hike over the M22 for a gun with a little extra milling and fixing THEIR mistakes with the first one. But that's just me. I've never owned an M22 but handled them at the range a few times. It is a great gun when your using the recommended CCI ammo.

I'd like to get one but I can't put my past the $150 and even $180 price hike over the M22 for a gun with a little extra milling and fixing THEIR mistakes with the first one. But that's just me. I've never owned an M22 but handled them at the range a few times. It is a great gun when your using the recommended CCI ammo.

CCI HV ammo is a beast, feed them into anything ISSC or GSG, and they will love you long time.

For the one wondering about the difference between the Omni and the Raptor, here is a quick photo comparison.

Raptor-vs.-Omni.jpg

Attachments

• Raptor-vs.-Omni.jpg
    Raptor-vs.-Omni.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 363
Ive got mine in hand now. I like it. It feels like a Glock 19 with a decent single action trigger. Everything about the gun is surprisingly sturdy, even the mags. I’m excited to get to the range.

I was surprised that the Omani does not have double action though. I was expecting that because of the decocker. Not a big deal though, I wish that the decocker could be disabled.

Also, I was excited to pop a red dot on here. But my Trijicon RMR will not fit the included mount.

Blue line, do you know what sights do fit?

So far my original M22 is working fine, but haven't used it a lot. I'll have to spend more time with it before considering moving up to the newer model.

Does the new OMNI use the same mags as the old M22 ?

Back
Top Bottom